Maternity Fashion Style that bump

Allinaday

Reaction score
For those of you that like a little style and fashion for your pregnancy I have this weeks review up. It's on the designer Japanese Weekend. Personally I like to shop around and find outfits from different designers since sometimes, one designer doesn't always offer what you need or doesn't fit your body style. The first two trimesters I seem to get away with both maternity and non maternity clothes, but the third trimester I really get use out of them. Might as well make that bump look stylish. :dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAcQZXpEVAs

Anyone have a good outfit from a designer? Post a photo!

I wish I could afford designer! But then again I don't see the point just for a few months. There are some gorgeous high street outfits though a lot of my stylish bump stuff has come from eBay or online retailers. Not that I own that many items lol. I'll have a look at the link. X

I wish I could afford designer! But then again I don't see the point just for a few months. There are some gorgeous high street outfits though a lot of my stylish bump stuff has come from eBay or online retailers. Not that I own that many items lol. I'll have a look at the link. X

What i found from shopping at different maternity designer sites, is they often have some great stuff on clearance. Some of their $90 items will be on sale for $10-20! So if you want to but clothes for really cheap just go to the clearance section, you're bound to find at least one or two items on different sites for cheap! I shop Everly Grey a lot, she puts her clearance stuff on sale for $10 and her clothes are fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back