maternity clothes

lisa282

Reaction score
Found my old maternity trousers last night by chance - oh, am I in comfort heaven today or what?! :dance: Forgot quite how comfy they are and it shows how much my regular trousers must have been cutting into me. Anyone else breaking into the maternity pants already?

No not yet :lol:

I'm still in normal clothes but then any time I tell people I am pregnant they think I am going to say about 10 weeks :lol:

I would be quite upset if wasnt showing by 24 weeks, i was in maternity clothes at 12 weeks first time. but normal clothes are starting to cut in already this time, im gonna look like a hippo in a few months! have been told new look have cheap maternity clothes! I loved my maternity clothes soo much, havent actually stopped wearing them since having Scarlett, good for covering up fat belly

I am showing slightly but I am still in normal clothes as I lost a lot of weight when I was in 1st tri.

I like being small - keeps me thinking I'll have an ikkle baby :lol:

That's the worrying part about it, I was huge with my son and had a 9lb baby, so if I'm already getting a podge, how big is this one going to be? I dread to think!

lisa282 said:
Found my old maternity trousers last night by chance - oh, am I in comfort heaven today or what?! :dance: Forgot quite how comfy they are and it shows how much my regular trousers must have been cutting into me. Anyone else breaking into the maternity pants already?

Got some early maternity jeans online in the M & S sale, tried them on yesterday and they wouldn't stay up, didn't even have to undo the button to put them on! Thought I'd be ok as I'm overweight anyway!

Mrs _metal
Just have to say love your avitar it the cat from Shrek isnt it?
Would like to use one but havent found one i like yet which site did you get the cat from?

Sarah :wave:

I havent bought any yet...I am finding tho, that I cant fit into things like my skinny jeans already tho!!

I think I was 9 or 10 weeks when I had to move into maternity wear. I find maternity trousers ridiculously huge so I'm living in TopShop maternity leggings with dresses for work and tracky bottoms at home.

I'm starting to grow a little bit... I don't think it'll be long (couple of weeks) before I'm out of my trousers! I'm out of a couple of pairs which is exciting. It's a really hard bump though! I'm hoping I show as I'm a proud mummy already but like Bee said, a small bump is cute!

(Bee, I wouldn't worry about not showing lots, let's hope you have a lovely diddy little cherub!) xxx

Bee said:
No not yet :lol:

I'm still in normal clothes but then any time I tell people I am pregnant they think I am going to say about 10 weeks :lol:

I never wore maternity clothes with my little girl, I just moved the button on my trousers! People couldn't tell I was pregnant until I was about 30 weeks! I missed out on alot of special treatment I think though because I didn't LOOK pregnant! Also the midwife used to scare me by saying I was going to have a small baby and she didn't think I was eating (I was), but she was 8lb born! I'm quite tall and have a long torso, so she had alot of room. She was born standing up though!

xx

dannii87 said:
I'm starting to grow a little bit... I don't think it'll be long (couple of weeks) before I'm out of my trousers! I'm out of a couple of pairs which is exciting. It's a really hard bump though! I'm hoping I show as I'm a proud mummy already but like Bee said, a small bump is cute!

(Bee, I wouldn't worry about not showing lots, let's hope you have a lovely diddy little cherub!) xxx

Yeah thats my thinking ;) Little baby please!

Not into them yet! I got some jeans and combats in the next sale but they're still in the bag with tags on. Don't seem to have grown so fast this time but bet it won't be long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back