Maternity clothes

JoanneG79

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get maternity clothes? I am starting to get a bump and my trousers are starting to get a bit tight!! I don't really fancy spending a fortune on clothes but obviously need to wear something to work - coming into work in my pyjama's and dressing gown is not really an option..... although it sounds comfy to me!!

for resonable price stuff, try dotty P maternity section, new look maternity, and Peacocks Maternity! And also watch out for sale stuff in mothercare as they sometimes reduce stuff quite a bit!

And if you're not worried about 2nd hand, try ebay - as obviously some of the stuff has only been worn for a few weeks :)

Saw some in the asda sale yesterday. £8 for a pair of jeans (unfortunately not in my size and not online)

I get a lot of my work clothes from ebay now, so will definitely be having a gander there for some maternity clothes. Didn't know DP did maternity so will have a browse there too, and Asda at lunch time sounds an option too!

Thank you!! x

ASOS is really good and they have a sale on at the min. I've picked up jeans dead cheap and a few dresses! x

I've had a nightmare getting clothes so far. Next, Debenhams, DP, M&S all have got rid of their maternity clothes in store and you have to order online. Stuff that!

I've got a few bits from New Look and Peacocks and also I'm making a trip to Asda soon as apparently their George section has a bit maternity area!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back