Maternity Bras

iWitch

Reaction score
I'm hoping you ladies can point me in the right direction. I know it's early days but my boobs are killing and I could really do with some nice maternity bras. The thing is (and you can call me vain) but I've alway been self conscious about the size of my boobs and not so flat stomach. I've been wearing la senza triple gel boosting bras to boost my cleavage so I'm a bit concerned about swapping to a maternity bra for two reasons; firstly i will feel flat chested and secondly it will be extremely noticeable to the people I see daily and I don't want anyone guessing. Can anyone recommend any bras? I know ultimately its gotta be about the comfort but...I am really self conscious

I dont think any maternity ones are that flattering, well none that I have tried anyway. Think it is because you cant have the underwire. I am normally a 34dd, i cant get a clevage with any maternity bra I have tried. However I find the mothercare bra's really comfy.

Also if you go to Asda they do a sports type bra for £6, they have them in black and white. They are just pull on type and if I am honest they look pretty useless on the rail. But I got one and its amazing! They have pads in them, and I get a much better shape than with any maternity one I have tried. You could possibly slip extra padding in them as they have a little pocket inside if you wanted :)

M&S do some padded maternity bras as do debehams. Not overly padded tho I'm afraid! X

Debenhams have some slightly padded ones, not sure if inserts could be added in xx

I've just bought bigger bras as I hated maternity bras. But I think my boobs have stopped growing so that's why these bras are so comfortable, if its early days your probs safer with the maternity ones comfort wise. I just really wear my maternity ones in bed or around the house xx

I don't think there is such a thing as a flattering maternity bra!! :lol:

I've just bought a couple from Marks and Spencers and not liking them at all, but god, I just couldn't do with the underwire any more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back