Maternity Bras for larger breasted ladies

MrsCK

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get large maternity bras. I am a 34JJ and struggle to find normal bras anyway and can usually only go to bravissimo as they are the only place that do my size and it actually fits well, but they can be pretty pricey and if I have to keep buying bras throughout my pregnancy I would rather somewhere with a more reasonable price.

I'm only 5weeks pregnant but my boobs have swollen and the underwire on my bras is really digging in and my boobs are starting to spill over the top of my bras.

ive looked in marks and Spencer but can only see up to H cups and debenehams are pretty much the same.

I don't want to order of the internet as I want a proper fitting.

the problem I have is finding somewhere that has the smaller back size with the larger cup size.

Also I've read that pregnant women should wear underwired bras so I'm going to need to find a really good supportive bra to keep these bad boys in place.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Charlie x

Unfortunately for high street I think bravissimo may be your only option I have ordered a few from figleaves which can be cheaper but are obviously online. I think it's really pants that no where caters for larger breasted women without it costing a fortune xxx

What about the place that fits for the queen? I can't remember the name but if you google it you should find it! I'm a 34F & have only really gone up a back size at 27 weeks.....this means the wires sit lower & therefore don't dig in my boobs, I find no wire bras make my boobs sag!x

Check out elomi bras. Comfy and supportive. A few places on t'internet sell them

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back