Maternity bras for big boobs?

Nickinakinoo

Reaction score
The biggest I found was 42E in George but I need a 46E, anyone no any shops that sell maternity bras that go up that big?

Have you tried m&s, Debenhams or mothercare?

Bravissimo. I've googled maternity bras in my size and there's quite a few different styles online which surprised me.

Bravissimo. I've googled maternity bras in my size and there's quite a few different styles online which surprised me.
Yup, Bravissmo. If you're able to get to a shop, they have great fitting service.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I think your best bet would be online. I've had bras from Bravissimo and M&S which fit really well. I'm 38G.

Last edited:
If you can find the correct cup size you can always get a bra extender to make the back bigger - I got a pack of 3 recently from M & S for £5.

I'll have a look at debenhams but all the others only go up to back size 40-42.
I really need to go try a few on to find the right size but it's hard when no shops seem to go that big!

Bravissimo deffo do! I'm a J so struggle a lot.
I get fitted at bravissimo and once I know my size, often Google to find them cheaper online. I've bought from figleaves loads. They always have sales on.

And you might find you go up a cup size but come down in the back if you get fitted by them.
(I'm not on commission lol)

Hey
I too have been struggling with this
Tbh I've given up looking for a soft-cup bra and have just gone with a bigger cup and back size. My main issue is the wire digging into me at the moment so I'm hoping a 38 will feel better.

Dunno what I'm gonna do later though
13 weeks and a 38J!

Definitely bravissimo!! It is the only place I will shop for bra's - I am a 34 J which is a really awkward size, and I am still in underwired bras and will be until I actually have the baby when I go into nursing bra's! xx

I struggled with the wire digging into my bump in my 1st pregnancy. I found the type of bras that have underwire like support but without an actual metal wire were much more comfortable. In my second pregnancy I carried lower so it wasnt a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back