Maternity bra

pink lady

Reaction score
When did you buy yours? i was in mothercare today, looking at their vast selection thinking, oh my god! :shock: how will i know what size my boobs will be with milk in them? i do intend to breast feed from birth, but my boobs have actually got smaller during my pregnancy, how unfair is that????!!!

So should i just wait and see what size i am after the birth an dget hubby to go get some for me? an how many is reasonable to buy? i intend on breatfeeding for anything up to 6 months.

Thanks

PL.x

If you have the money I would just buy one or two cheap ones for now, just go for the next cup size up from usual, and try to get ones with elastic everywhere! Then at least you will have something to tide you over until you have the baby.

I eventually had about 6-7...you end up washing them ALL THE TIME cos of milk leakage (EW!)

Hi

Apparently if you buy a nursing bra you should do it at 37 weeks. You will get bigger for a short time when the milk comes in but they will go down after a couple of weeks (just saw this on TV :lol: )

LouisecH said:
Hi

Apparently if you buy a nursing bra you should do it at 37 weeks. You will get bigger for a short time when the milk comes in but they will go down after a couple of weeks (just saw this on TV :lol: )

Yep we were told this at anti-natl class, as also your rib measurement should be back to normal at this point, as the baby will have dropped out of your ribcage. I know I had bra extenders on my bras, while I was wider round my ribs and I dont need them anymore as the bump has gone lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back