Matching baby items?

lol thought you ment that :oops: :oops:
we are going for a zoo theme i think mostly in bright yellows
but i want to add some pink if its a girl so might do pink bedding aswell so it shouldnt clash too much :)
manda xx

midna said:
Mines pretty random lol ..not got sets of anything....the only thing is its either white or cream :D

see mines lemon and can I find a bouncer or moses basket the same colour, can I feck :x

We are having the winnie the pooh organic range which is a wheat colour, the cot is cream with wooden tops (all from babies r us) and the wardrobe and chest of drawers are cream fronts with wooden shell (from Focus), they are not from the same range, i've looked everywhere and the proper matching nursery furniture is soooooooooo expensive!!!!!

Gonna add blue or pink things when we find out the sex

Mine is all matching and at a bargain price, good old ebay i love it!!

midna said:
Mines pretty random lol ..not got sets of anything....the only thing is its either white or cream :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Won't stay white and cream for very long...

I've got a mix... but very little white and cream... know how long it lasts.. LOL.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I've got those little girly sets.. the ones that have a hat, knickers etc included,... but only because you buy them as a set... :0

Going to have all white nursery furniture... but thats only because it's the cheapest from IKEA.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

well not got anything for nursery yet so, but hoping to get all the bedding and matching stickarounds,curtains ect

Haven't got anything at the moment, will more than likely go for random stuff but plain in cream with a splash of colour here and there if that makes sense? Although we went to Babies R Us today and looked at the 'I Love My Bear' range and fell in love, and the Winnie The Pooh stuff is great too.

The 'I Love My Bear ' stuff is great isn't it.
I might wait till the Jan sales to buy mine tho.... do they do sales on Nursery stuff?

x

I'll probably go random and just get whatevers the best value for money.
I always find you have to pay more for the themed stuff which is a shame cos it looks so nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back