MAT B1

gemmap27

Reaction score
Does anyone know when I should be able to get this from my midwife? I am not due to see her again until 28 weeks and I think this is a bit late for my employer.

I didnt want to make an appointment to see her just for a form! I am seeing my doctor at 24 weeks - Can he give me the form or can I only get it from my midwife?

If i remember correctly, I was able to get the form from my midwife at 20 weeks.

if you give your midwife a call she might be able to leave one at your doctors for you to pick up
manda xx

I think I'm gonna have the same problem, I won't see my midwife again till 28 weeks either :shock: Seems an awful long time

you can get it from ur docs or midwife form 24 weeks ive been told.

the matb1 form can be issued after 20 weeks. i forgot to get mine at my 24 week appointment yesterday but just called the midwife team and was told to pop in this morning - she wrote out the certificate in about 2 minutes for me :) just give your midwives a bell and see if they can do something similar? xx

i have just been to mine as she has given me mine and i am 22 weeks today.. They need to be given into your employer by your 25 week

I was wondering about this aswell
Do you have to wait till your 20weeks gone?
I have an appt with my midwife one week today and I was planning to ask for it then.....

MIne just randomly came through the post at about 15 weeks - with my first I had to ask for it at about 30 weeks so was really suprised this time!

Work have been harassing me for mine :roll:

My Midwife told me I would be able to collect it from my doctors after 20 weeks....

we shall see....

i needed mine as soon as i was legally allowed it for my employer. I just phoned her and explained it was needed and she told me to go in and get it on one of the midwife days (its all done at a community centre thing here) i got it straight away, its not a huge form or anything, just a lil a5 peice of paper with ur due date and midwifes signature on it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back