Mat B1 form??

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've the doctors in the morning so I'm gonna get my Mat B1 Form, I'm 25wks on Sunday, so hoping to have it in before then. I just wanted a wee heads up on what it's like to fill in, does my doctor/midwife need to sign anything? Do I need any paperwork? Any tips?

Any advice would be great thanks
X

id be interested in the answer to this too (sorry can't help though!)

I had mine last week and my midwife filled it in,she just had to put the dates and signed it x

Mine was filled in by the midwife and she had signed it all etc.

I had to fill the back in tho with my personal details
Inc national insurance number.

Sam x

Thanks girls, sounds pretty straightforward then. Can't wait for my maternity leave to start :) Also if any of you know is there any other forms I should be filling in/sending away around this time? I'm useless at paperwork stuff haha x

Yeah really straightforward, I just had to fill in my NI number. Handed it in on Monday and my maternity leave is now all confirmed :)

15 weeks to go! Xx

So I had my appointment today and the doctor said I can't get my Mat B1 form till 26wks, I thought it had to be done by 25wks :/ x

Yea filled it in just name and adress all handed in 6 weeks until I go on annual leave then mat leave starts :)

We are the same dates, I'm 25 weeks on Sunday. I asked for my MAT B1 3 weeks ago & it was all prefilled in by the midwife x

They normally give them out at the 25 week appt but when you get the actual form you'll see it says on it that it's available from 20 weeks. I asked for it early as need it for work x

I was told you have to inform your work you're pregnant 15 weeks before your due date to qualify for maternity pay, so maybe you can put something in writing and say matb1 is to follow? Just to cover you? Check with your HR, they'll know more hun xx

Think you can get them from 20 weeks. Forgot to get mine at scan so going midwife tomorrow for her to fill it in for me. I think they just need your notes x

Does it have to be your midwife or can it be the doctor? X

Oh I'm not sure about that. You could ring and ask x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back