Massive thanks Simone

Robyner

Reaction score
Just to say a massive thanks to an amazing lady. Simone thanks for my labour thread and all your encouraging words, also to all you wonderful pf girls for your cheers and best wishes.

Chloe- Rose is gorgeous and is now feeding well, still on antibiotics.
I'm due another epidural to rectify something that went a little bit wrong during labour, given me blinding headache, but today should sort it.

Being treated like royalty at hospital but looking forward to getting home, whenever it maybe. I will update in labour thread sometime, though it won't be for the faint hearted LOL.

missing you all x

Hope you're all sorted and home soon so you can really enjoy your snuggles!!

Awwww bless you,sounds like bit of a nightmare labour but you made it! Congratulations on Chloe-rose. Photos!!! Xxx

Awww bless u!
Congratulations and lovely name :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Hope u both a speedy recovery hun and both bavk home very soon!!

Congrats again :) xxx

So pleased she finally here for you. Fingers crossed u be home soon. Loads of love xx

So pleased for you!! Enjoy your cuddles!! Xxx

Aww hun great to hear from you, so glad your lil lady is doing well. Hope all goes well today and you get home soon! Hugs xxxx

so nice to hear from you been waiting for pics on facebook - so glad chloe is feeding well but sounds like u had a real time of it, not sure i want to read the post ( scared.com)
u have done amazing though and your soon be home with bubs and hubby and one very happy family
god bless xxxx

Congratulations and welcome to this world little Chloe~Rose. Your mummy has given you a very pretty name!!! Hope you recover quick robyn xxx

tapatalking

Ah congratulations to you, hope your sorted and home soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back