Massage during Tri 1

EssJayPea

Reaction score
Hi girls

I've got a course next month for work and we have a spa treatment booked for the last day following our exams (yipee).

The package is a full body exfolliation, facial and hot stone massage. I just wondered, is the hot stone massage, or any massage, for that matter, safe during the first trimester?

If not, could you suggest any alternatives?

S xxx

Not sure hot stones would be a good idea Hun although im not too sure but that sounds great xx

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

The hot stone massage isn't a good idea, maybe you could substitute that for a foot massage?
I bought a manicure and pedicure deal from groupon and I'm sssooo looking forward to it - comes with hand and arm massage, and foot and leg massage - yum! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi Hun, I'm a beauty therapist and I wouldn't recommend the hot stone massage. Just to be on the safe side really xx

Thanks for the advice. I was a bit unsure of the hot stones. Would a normal massage be ok? If not I'll go for my feet like you said JayJay sounds amazing too! Xxx

Hey Hun, another beauty therapist here, really the therapist shouldn't massage u at all in tri one, their insurance wouldn't cover them, it's because the mc rate is higher in tri one so massage wouldn't be advised....maybe go with a hand or facial, be careful with anything else, unless u can get a doc note then you and the therapist can carry on!

Thanks Twinkles, good idea. Going to phone them today to see what alternatives they can offer. Love any kind of pampering so I'm easy pleases! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back