Mass Invasion into tri 3 : ) - Updated

OMG! There are tons of you going!! Its going to be so quiet... :shock: :cry: :cry:

Can you keep my seat warm, I wont be long...Oh and save me some cake/malteasers and stuff too - dont want much do i?! :lol:

xx

Tillytots said:
OMG! There are tons of you going!! Its going to be so quiet... :shock: :cry: :cry:

Can you keep my seat warm, I wont be long...Oh and save me some cake/malteasers and stuff too - dont want much do i?! :lol:

xx

I would be very suprised if you go to 40 weeks so technically you could come early. :D although technically its cheating but i wont tell if you dont :shhh:

We will save you some cake anyway. :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you should see my bump now Bloom! OMG I dont know whats happening in there...I shall post the pic tommorrow night, its stuck on my phone at the moment.

I might come then.... :shhh:

x

I have updated my list. :D

Its going to be packed in tri 3 so they all better start popping to make room for us.

Good luck you lot. I have to say I am pleased to see you going....... but only because it means I'll be following you sooner :D I'll be sneaking in to keep an eye on you all and will hopefuly catch up in time to see you pop!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'M NOT GOING. EVER. I DECIDED.
I popped in and, PEOPLE KEEP HAVING BABIES
so i'm staying put.

Lol. Well i'm here for 4 ish weeks before i join you all!

Yay il get to see people i recognise!!!

:shhh: ive already sneaked over there, using the 'twins' as an excuse to go early hehe :twisted:

:cheer: Go girlies :cheer:

I'll be keeping an eye on you over there so no naughtiness now :moon:

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27