Mass Invasion into tri 3 : ) - Updated

Bloom

Reaction score
I know theres a few of us moving into tri 3 this week. Im supposed to be going on Wed but i have to hold Debecca's hand :lol: so will be here to the end of the week. :cheer:

I thought safety in numbers anyone else want to join the pack. :D

Bloom
Debecca
Manda
Sophie
Kalia
Ginnymarie
Helsekia
Tillytots :shhh:

Anyone else?

Im a week behind.... :roll:

I could always come early..thats cheating though really!

x

I'll be with you next tuesday!! I cannot wait, i keep having sneaky peaks in there!!!

Sod it, we should ALL go at once with Manda on Friday - then it's a compromise between mine and Bloom's dates and Manda will be spot on. And we can scare them horribly.

Everybody else on 26 weeks + should come too!!!! :D

Congratulation's to everybody moving to Tri 3 soon, not long left now for you girl's :cheer: There are quite a few in first tri who are coming in here over the next couple of week's too :cheer:

I've not got long to go - day behind Tilly

You lot can't come over until I've left .... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm closing the doors... :rotfl: :rotfl:

hello
can I come with you, just changed my ticker and I'm not long :)

Squiglet said:
You lot can't come over until I've left .... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm closing the doors... :rotfl: :rotfl:

U better have left by the time I get there!

Bee said:
Squiglet said:

If I'm still there by the time you get there I'm definitely taking a knitting needle to my cervix :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I can't hold out for another 2 weeks.. :shock:

Aww I feel a bit sad to see you all go over to the 3rd tri! I'll be over when you lot will be having your babies! :lol:

Squiglet said:
Bee said:
Squiglet said:

If I'm still there by the time you get there I'm definitely taking a knitting needle to my cervix :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I can't hold out for another 2 weeks.. :shock:

:lol:

Hope u go soon - I'm feeling the pain :(

I'll come with you on Friday too :D
Except I'm going to Edinburgh for the weekend so I probably won't be online until Sunday or Monday. But I'll be there in spirit! :D

Come with us on Friday then Soph - and Ginnymarie too!! Yay!

Squiglet, get popping this one out will you so we can move over in peace?! :rotfl:

:shock: who's going to be left :cry:

i have a feeling i'll be here myself, posting little threads and getting no replies :cry:

xjoann said:
Aww I feel a bit sad to see you all go over to the 3rd tri! I'll be over when you lot will be having your babies! :lol:

OMG :shock:

Thats so scary when you put it like that. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back