Market Research for Home Safety Product. Four £25 Mothercare e-vouchers to be won

DSeymour

Reaction score
Hello Pregnancy Forum,

I am hoping that I can get some feedback from the users on this website regarding a product that I am designing at the moment, specifically whether it would be a product that would be useful to the parents of toddlers and young children.

The product is a home safety device which protects plugs which are plugged into standard electrical sockets in the home. The product will prevent the removal of a plug from a socket as well as discourage the operation of the socket switch.

I would like to receive feedback on how parents view the product with regard to child safety at home.

Important note: this product is NOT the same as the plastic socket protectors which have three plastic prongs emulating a plug that plug into an empty socket and which are the subject of the totallyflawed campaign on the net.

If you could spare 2 minutes of your time completing the below online survey (there are 8 questions) I would be most grateful and I am hoping that it will enable me to determine whether there is a demand for the product in this particular market sector.

As a small thank you to people for taking part in the survey, I am offering four £25 Mothercare e-vouchers to four randomly drawn respondents to the survey. If you wish to be entered into the draw, please supply your email address in the last survey question. Note: email addresses will only be used to notify the four winners, and for no other purpose. Winners will be drawn on Sat Dec 14th and will be notified via email. Link to survey is...

https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/j7M2Af

Thank you for the taking the time to read this. I hope you can spare a couple of minutes to take the survey.

Regards
Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back