Margot or Freya

I'm not keen at all on Margot... It reminds me of an old Ocd lady I used to work wit..

Freya is very pretty though!

Margot reminds me of Penelope Keith's character on The Good Life :D

It's pretty but I prefer Freya too x

I really like them both. I wish Margot wasn't spelt so closely to "maggot" though - I am one for alternative spelling, if it was me I would go for "Margo" and freya is also beautiful but I have heard it so much lately, I would go for Margot / Margo ;) xx

I have to go against the grain, I love Margot, it's on my list. Reminds me of the oldest girl in despicable me!

Freya on the other hand, is a nice enough name, but I went to school with a Freya and she was the most sanctimonious cow I have ever met, so have a personal dislike for it.

Freya! My niece's name and is beautiful! I am biased...
Like Margot too though!

I like both, margot would be less common though x

I have to go against the grain, I love Margot, it's on my list. Reminds me of the oldest girl in despicable me!

Freya on the other hand, is a nice enough name, but I went to school with a Freya and she was the most sanctimonious cow I have ever met, so have a personal dislike for it.

How funny!! I also went to school with the most dreadful person called Freya.. The name still gives me chills! I would like it if it weren't for her though! x

I love both names, very pretty

I know a lot of Freya's though and my opinion is tainted a little by some experiences now, Margot I love though. Very different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back