March Mummies 2021 2nd Trimester :)

Zara96

Reaction score
I havent seen a 2nd trimester thread for March 2021 mummies yet so here we go.
2nd Trimester already ladies its flying by.:love:
Good luck ladies in your Second Trimesters.:bump:<3.

EDD;

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th- KellyLou85
6th
7th- Amanda_449
8th
9th
10th- Kathryn85
11th
12th
13th- Me (Zara96) GIRL !!!
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st

Last edited:
Hi can you put me down for 10th please?

In a bit of a weird place at the moment as my blood test results came back as high risk for downs so I am awaiting further results. Less than a 6% chance so not big but I’m feeling really anxious and lost all that pregnancy excitement for now.

Hi can you put me down for 10th please?

In a bit of a weird place at the moment as my blood test results came back as high risk for downs so I am awaiting further results. Less than a 6% chance so not big but I’m feeling really anxious and lost all that pregnancy excitement for now.
I have put you down for The 10th. Oh gosh i would feel the same to. I never had the tests done as I didn't want to worry if my baby had or not. I know its easier said than done but try to keep positive and wait for further results but whatever happens u will love your baby and your baby will love u to. Keep me updated on results. Hope all is ok xx xx

Thank you. My results weren’t alarming according to the midwife but just slightly out of normal range. And when we had an extra scan this week the baby had actually grown even more (measuring 3 days ahead) so I am hoping that’s a good sign.

I just want to know, I hate the waiting!

Thank you. My results weren’t alarming according to the midwife but just slightly out of normal range. And when we had an extra scan this week the baby had actually grown even more (measuring 3 days ahead) so I am hoping that’s a good sign.

I just want to know, I hate the waiting!
Yeah but i would still be worried to hun. Oh wow thats good baba is growing nicely. Xx

Hi I’m good thanks, results case back low risk so that was a big relief! How are you?

Hi I’m good thanks, results case back low risk so that was a big relief! How are you?
Oh amazing that's brilliant. Im fine thank you. Are you going to find out the gender of your baby ? Or waiting for a surprise x

Oh amazing that's brilliant. Im fine thank you. Are you going to find out the gender of your baby ? Or waiting for a surprise x

I want to find out but my other half is undecided! We didn’t find out last time but this time I really want to know!! How about you?

I want to find out but my other half is undecided! We didn’t find out last time but this time I really want to know!! How about you?
I found out with my first and i have got a private gender scan for the 30th Sept to find out what i am so impatient lol xx

I havent seen a 2nd trimester thread for March 2021 mummies yet so here we go.
2nd Trimester already ladies its flying by.:love:
Good luck ladies in your Second Trimesters.:bump:<3.

EDD;

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th- KellyLou85
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th- Kathryn85
11th
12th
13th- Me (Zara96)
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st
Hello,

Please can you add me to 7 March 2021?

Thanks in advance :D

Amanda

Hi Ladies, how are you all ?
I have my private gender scan tomorrow cannot wait but feeling abit anxious to. Anyone else got a scan booked for gender ? X

Hi Ladies, howcome its so quiet on here. I hope your all doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back