*** March 2017 mummies to be ***

secret

Reaction score
I can't quite believe I am posting a tri 3 thread - I am not sure where tri 2 went?!

I have copied over the details from the tri 2 thread so shout if anything needs updating :)

1st March

2nd March
Boaz ~ :yellow:

3rd March

4th March
secret ~ it's a :blue:

5th March

6th March

7th March
Thailand1 ~ it's a :blue:

8th March

9th March
Willow16 ~ :yellow:
Dixie ~ it's a :blue:

10th March

11th March
fun1uk
ffeefifofum ~ scan end of September :yellow:

12th March

13th March

14th March

15th March

16th March

17th March

18th March

19th March
simmy89 ~ it's a :pink:
cakey

20th March
SophD ~ it's a :pink:

21st March

22nd March

23rd March
Sammh18 ~ it's a :pink:

24th March

25th March

26th March

27th March

28th March

29th March
bobbideeboo ~ it's a :blue:

30th March
TimTam78

31st March

I can't quite believe we are in Tri 3 either! This pregnancy seems to have gone so much quicker than my others. Hope everyone is well and not too tired.

I am exhausted and work is crazy and set to get even busier. Hey ho soon be Christmas.

Take care everyone and enjoy your bumps!

Boaz

I'm just jumping over even though I'm only 25 weeks! I'm so excited it won't be long til lots of baby posts pop up x

Hi all, looks like I may be moving from being a March mummy to be to being a February one. I had a c-section with my twin daughters 4 years ago and I am choosing to go down the elective c-section route rather than trying for a VBAC, so even though my due date is 4th March they are likely to deliver at 39 weeks.

I had a growth scan yesterday (as my daughters were small for gestational age) and my little boy is growing well at the moment - pretty much on the 50th centile for everything. Was so nice to see him again, even though its very difficult to actually see whats going on in there on the screen anymore - he already looked so squashed! He is a predicted 2 lb 12 oz (although i don;'t believe these predictions too much as they were way out with my daughters even though they scanned me on the day I had them - they were over a 1lb off each!).

Glad all was good at scan. Got my growth scan on Wednesday next week. Baby has been very active and feeling good in myself other than a bit hip pain. How is everyone else doing?

Argh third Tri!! Now maybe I will scare myself and watch some one born every minute's and try and get myself mentally prepared for the whole 'Having the actual baby' lark.
Now coming up to 28w mark and the back is starting to twinge in the same place everyday, especially if I've been at work all day. And then the hip pain of course, can't forget that.

How is everybody doing with buying things like cots/clothes etc? I haven't packed any form of hospital bag, it is too early right?

Argh third Tri!! Now maybe I will scare myself and watch some one born every minute's and try and get myself mentally prepared for the whole 'Having the actual baby' lark.
Now coming up to 28w mark and the back is starting to twinge in the same place everyday, especially if I've been at work all day. And then the hip pain of course, can't forget that.

How is everybody doing with buying things like cots/clothes etc? I haven't packed any form of hospital bag, it is too early right?

I'm a bit of a hoarder of baby stuff I've kept all my bits from my daughter so I have all that stuff already covered. I'm not struggling with hip pain this time round but back pain is a whole other level I hope your ok! I haven't packed bag yet will be after Xmas and new year x

I have kept a lot of stuff from having my daughter. Need to get new matress ordered for cradle. Thinking of starting hospital bag soon just incase.

Hi everyone, how exciting we are onto the third trimester :) I'd better start getting prepared! Anyone else suddenly feeling absolutely knackered? I'm counting down the weeks until my maternity leave starts!

I['m with you on the tiredness front, and annoyingly when I do get to bed I can't sleep. I can't believe I will be 30 weeks by Saturday. I am not at all ready - when are you all going to start to pack your hospital bags? I had my daughters at 34 weeks (which was probably because there were 2 of them!) but starting to dawn on me that this one could be early too!

I'm feeling very tired most days. Really needing to start thinking about hospital bag just incase baby makes early appearance.

hi everyone!

hope you had a lovely xmas! this is my first time posting in Tri 3 seems very surreal its gone way too quickly!

i have my GTT test on the 5th Jan, not ideal after the amount of chocolates consumed over Christmas!

hope you are all keeping well and look forward to going through the final phase with you all!

xxx

Have GTT on Tuesday. Not looking forward to not eating from midnight till 11am next day x

Hi Everyone

Hope u all had a lovely Xmas

I'm 31 wks on Tuesday :shock: I'm thinking about packing my hospital bag just in case. Feeling a bit anxious now about giving birth it's like going in to the Unknown!!

I only have 6 shifts left at work then mat leave which I'm looking forward to, starting to feel uncomfortable now especially at night, I get acid indigestion every time I lie down I have to prop myself up to sleep.

I also have constipation which has turned into hemeroids, I got some anusol from the pharmacy which they said it's safe however the leaflet says consult ur doctor before use, anyone else had this issue & know if it's safe to use?

As hemmorriods are one of the most common issues that occur from pregnancy, I'm pretty sure if there was a serious risk, the pharmacy wouldn't have said it's fine. There's a spray u can get too by the way (think it's Germaloids?) which gives quite instant relief (unless they are thrombosed, in which case you really have my sympathies) x

Had this in my first pregnancy, you should be fine to use it

Got my results of glucose tolerance test, unfortunately have gestational diabetes. Feeling gutted.

Got my results of glucose tolerance test, unfortunately have gestational diabetes. Feeling gutted.

Oh no! I hope your ok in yourself though! I've got a test on Tuesday did you have any symptoms?

Not feeling too bad. Mouth has been a bit dry and I'm tired but tiredness could just be general pregnancy. Hope all goes well when you get your test. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back