March 16 2006

dee

Reaction score
well i'm 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant found out yesterday with 4 test in the end coz i couldn't believe it all were BFP midwife appointment on Monday, hopefully i can get something for thrush its driving me crazy.....

Hi Dee,

DH and I were walking around the house this morning stunned. We have somehow managed to jag a baby on the first try!!! If I've worked it out right, I think I'm due on March 19. Will be going to the dr's today. Will confirm.

Best of luck!

Cx

I am 5 weeks pregnant and due on the 18th March but worried because I have no symptons. Only my boobs hurt when i touch them and thats it. Ah well must be early days I guess.

Based on what i can figure i am due March 21st, The only symptoms i have had are sore bbs, and slight cramping. My freinds say i am getting bigger but i do not think so since this is only my second baby. IT is tooo early to start showing. i have wanted to eat and eat though. This morning got first bout of morning sickness. i had it until i statred pushing my son out. so i figured i would get it this time too.

make the best of no symptoms as you will have more the further you are, i'm just about 5 weeks now and my belly is swollen my boobs are soar i have headaches and feel really tired all the time coupled with the stomache cramps this is not the best pregnancy i've had....... can't wait for some of the symptoms to go so i can get back to normal..... :lol:

hope all goes well with you all and you have happy healthy babies :lol:

March 19 2006! (5 weeks on Sunday 17th July!)

A big YAY for all us ladies due in March!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Hello! I'm new to all this so please forgive me! I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks two years ago with my Hobbit of an ex husband. Things very different now, wonderful new husband who keeps talking to my tummy! I'm 5 weeks 3 days gone and I'm having tummy cramps, like period pains, after I go to the loo or get out of the car, etc. I'm guessing this is normal as I didn't have this last time until I miscarried. I also have V heavy boobs and really sore to touch - poor husband! :(
Wishing you all happy, healthy pregnancies ...
Becky.

My husband is also extremly excited. he asks me every day all day how is my son doing today. He doesn't even know if it is a boy buthe swears it is going to be because he is a man... LOL He keeps saying you have to eat more ane more and more.... i told him i do not want to be a cow. he doesn't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back