Mandy From Middlesbrough

wozzlem

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Mandy, I'm 37 and 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant. This is my 2nd baby. The 1st one was born in 1988!
I live in Middlesbrough and was wondering if there are anymore 'older' mums 2 b on here?
Hope to get to know you all over the next few months
Luv Mandy xx

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to the forum and a big congrats on your pregnancy.

Nicki.x :D

Hi Nicki, Many thanks and may I congratulate you on yours. Is this your 1st?
Luv Mandy xx

hi mandy and welcome im 32 had first child 12 years ago and now expecting 2nd hope your feeling well congratulations on your pregnancy
xxxxxxxxx

Hello and welcome!! Congratulations!!!! I hope the first part of your pregnancy hasn't been rough for you!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Mandy,

Yeah, this is my first, i'm 29 and have been married for nearly 14 months now. My best friend got married in July so we had to wait until around that time to start trying just in case I got preggers beforehand (I was a bridesmaid) and luckily (for me, not him!! :lol: )it only took three cycles.
I'm very excited about it but also very nervous at the thought of being a mum and hoping i'll do a good job!
How is your pregnancy going? Have you had any morning sickness?

Nicki.x :D

Hi Mandy

Big congratulations on your pregnancy, Im Lisa, have a 4 year old and twin boys nearly 6 months.

Hope the first trimester hasn't been too bad and all the very best for the rest of your pregnancy

xxx

congrats on yr pregnancy....hi mandy, im 30 from stockton if u want to chat anytime.. im trying to concieve good luck xx

Thanks to everyone for the brilliant welcome. Pregnancy is going well. Had a bit of sickness, still do but was having morning sickness everyday with my 1st. Had my 1st scan on 3rd October, got my 20 week one coming up in November.
Sarah, I wish you the best of luck in concieving. Keep us informed of how its going.
Once again, thanks all for the welcome,
Luv Mandy xxx

Hi Mandy, I'm 35, and ttc for my second. My first is 12 years old, so not quite as big an age gap as you!!

Welcome to the forum.

Do you mind me asking you a question???? Were you ttc for long, and have you any tips for us desperate over 35's ???

Hi Helen!! Nice to see a familiar face! lol. Thought I'd pop over here and have a look, see if I was missing anything!

Hi, Tankett, I wasn't actuall trying to concieve. In fact, I thought I couldn't have anymore kids as I was in a relationship before for 4 years and there was not even a hint of pregnancy. I split with him, met my dp and sort of fell immediatly! A bit of a shock for us both at the time but as we had known each other for over a year before it wasnt' as bad as it could have been and we are both over the moon about it. Sorry I couldn't offer you anymore useful advice but keep trying, thats the fun part!!
Good luck,
Luv Mandy xxx

Thanks Mandy

Good luck with your pregnancy, and I hope that the rumours are true and second births are easy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back