Managed to shave 1 and a half legs

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
That is all.

Gave up when I started to feel like LO was gonna pop out. May have a go with the epilator later on. Didn't even manage to wash my hair either. I think Ill just hang my head over the bath and do it later.

Haha I done mine last night, what a task! Still waiting for OH to paint my toes :( been asking for days lol xx

Well done you that's an achievement itself ! :yay: I've not done mine for a while :blush: & I've been struggling just wondering if I should give it a go or trust OH to help I'd end up shredded to pieces ! x

Only shredded myself a little bit. Still wondering what to do about my lady garden. Don't know if I can be bothered. As long as I can't see it do I care looooool.

I can get to parts of my legs then others i cant reach so have a bath at weekend and let OH do it!! :) made him do my toe nails last night as well!! X

i need my toenails cut or soon my shoes are not going to fit....lol

Now if someone could help me get my knickers on that'd be great.

Now if someone could help me get my knickers on that'd be great.

ha ha...omg....yes, same here.......not cos bump too big (well not quite) but because my pelvis and foof area are so damn painful!!! OH had to help me get my knickers on on xmas day.....lol :D xx

Only shredded myself a little bit. Still wondering what to do about my lady garden. Don't know if I can be bothered. As long as I can't see it do I care looooool.

Lol I'm the same. It looks like it starts under my bump now! Argh

I managed to do bikini area last night, with the aid of a mirror! Not perfect but better lol xxx

That could be a sign that you've dropped Olive :)

I'm so hairy its unreal, now is it true that if you have a growler and don't shave before labour that they do it for you at the hospital?! If so.. whyy?

I managed to sort the garden the other day. I can just about shave my legs, can't put knickers or trousers on very easily cos it hurts too much!

Gonna have a pedicure to sort my feet and make them look pretty :)

i actually thought then....wow she did the garden, thats impressive...

then i realised which garden you meant....lol xx

i managed to shave my foof and my legs completely tonight, blood hard work to do the legs tho lol. can manage to do the ladygarden without seeing it but i couldnt garauntee the quality of the work lol.

That could be a sign that you've dropped Olive :)

I'm so hairy its unreal, now is it true that if you have a growler and don't shave before labour that they do it for you at the hospital?! If so.. whyy?

They shaved me with dd1 but only cos i was prepped for a section at the time, they didnt shave me with dd2 hun so think its only if you need to have a c section xxx

Loving this thread, makes me chuckle, was actually thinking bout you all while trying to shave my legs tonight lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back