Managed to brave my self for the funeral directors

Katieex1108

Reaction score
11th may, 10.29pm my little princess entered the world sleeping peacefully.

Found this so hard to deal with and felt lost and empty, to the point i wouldnt go out, i wont go home and still wont go home so been staying at my mums, and refused to go to the funeral directors well, day before yesterday i braved it and we got a phone call yesterday to say our little princess will re-unite with her baby brother on 30th may at 11.00am

today i went to the funeral directors to give some things id like putting into her baby pink coffin which he is currently painting up nice and baby pink and i asked if i should see her or not and he said its best if i didnt remember her like she is now so we have agreed not too.

im just upset im having to go through all this again, but words cannot describe how amazing you all have been to me and id like to thank you for this and i will keep in touch with you all but were taking 1-2 years time out but id like to come and visit this site to see how your all doing etc.

Thank you, all of you!
Katie And family
xx

Katie, I don't know you, I've only returned to the site recently. I just wanted to say sorry you're having to go through this and how I admire you for you strength. Thinking of you, no mother should ever have to go through this. Take care xx

Katie, I don't know you, I've only returned to the site recently. I just wanted to say sorry you're having to go through this and how I admire you for you strength. Thinking of you, no mother should ever have to go through this. Take care xx

Thanks means alot, and no i would never wish this on anyone and i know as this is my 3rd failed pregnancy now just feel so unlucky:( but hopefully my luck will be next time xx

Katie, I also don't know you but have been following your journey!!

All I can say is I am so sorry for your loss and you are such a brave woman and an inspiration and I am thinking if you!!

Thinking of you and loads of hugs xxx

You are so very brave Katie and I have nothing but admiration for you.

I wish you strength and sunshine going forwards. You will never forget Lexi (or Oliver) and they will always be watching over Mummy and Daddy and they'll keep you going.

Lots of love

xxxxxx

As others have said you are one very brave lady! I am so truely sorry that this world has been so cruel to you! Take care honey!!

So proud of you Hun keep strong have been thinking of you x

I am soooo sorry you've had to go through all this. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is but just wanted to send some hugs :hugs: x

I've been thinking about you a lot Katie and wondering how you were getting on. I'm glad you've found the strength and courage to make the arrangements for Lexi's funeral. I hope you can find some inner peace and happiness in the not too distant future.
Take care hun xxx

Been to the florists today, organised her flowers shes having a teddy bear with a pink bow and a love heart i am feeling better then any other day today.

Hi Katie, I know how hard that must've been for you as we arranged Rebecca's funeral last week. Just knowing that her little body was in the same building broke my heart. I'm dreading the funeral but I know we will have to be strong.

Take care x x

I will reply to your PM later as been having some really bad days at the moment which I know you'll understand x x

Been to the florists today, organised her flowers shes having a teddy bear with a pink bow and a love heart i am feeling better then any other day today.

That sounds beautiful. We have yet to organise Becky's flowers, will be going to the florist on Tuesday, We're thinking of having a heart of pink flowers but not sure yet.

Good to hear that you're feeling ok today hun x x

Last edited:
Oh katie, i wish i could just make this nightmare al right and as it should have been for you and your lovely princess and your little prince. You have been so strong, i hope the funeral goes smoothly as just as you wish it to , her teddybear flowers so just perfect . Now that its happended, I think its lovely that both Lexi and Oliver can be together again xx

Thanks hun just wish i didnt have to go through all this again :( its so painful and takes time to heal day in day out my mind does not leave what ive lost and i do wish everything to be ok in the future with my results etc :(

So sorry that you are going through this. I am thinking about you xx

Goodness me, one day at a time. I'm afraid I don't know your journey but I hope each day is a little brighter and in the darkest moments know your little ones will always be close. xx

Aw Hun I've just seen this I am so sorry my heart is breaking for you. Your amazing and so strong after all you have been through. I wish I could take away some of your pain. X

Will be thinking about you today x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Am so sorry to hear your sad news. It is such a hard thing to deal with. I know you don't know me, but just wanted you to know if you ever need to chat you can PM. I lost my little girl recently at 20 weeks' old and we had a service to put her to rest today.

Take care of yourself. xxx

Thinking of you and your oh today Katie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back