Man I hate tax can anyone help??

El1en

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm hoping someone can help me figure it which bit of information I need and how to get it. I think I need either a P60 or P45 but want to double check

From 2012 I was employed. In the tax year 2015-16 I received 4 weeks holiday and 39 weeks maternity pay. In January 2016 I handed in my notice and left the company.

From April 2016 I have set up in a partnership

I am currently looking into applying for some Tax Credits and I need to know my full earnings for 2015-16 period but I don't know what that is. I'm guessing the information is on a "P" form which I've received but I can't find anything and I'm unsure what I should be looking for.

Can anyone suggest which form I should be looking for and if I can't find it how I can go about getting another. I'd really rather not have to ask my previous employer

Hope this has made sense, thank you

You need your P60. I'm not sure how you go about getting another if you don't have it though? Could you look through your bank statements to see your earnings? X

I can try that but I'm pretty sure the form asked for earnings before deductions, or income tax and that's something I can't figure out.

Thanks I'll try looking for the p60 again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back