Man handled!!

Little bean

Reaction score
I keep thinking of one of my clients yesterday and am still fuming. My back was facing her as I was getting something and she came up to me spun me around and groped my tummy. I'm furious, who gave her the right to touch me. I told her to take her hands off of me and she just looked at me and carried on. I'm might get arrested for A.B.H of a granny next time lol. X

That's dreadful behaviour! I'd be fuming too. I think people think that they have some sort of a right to touch your belly when you are pregnant. A lady at church did the same to me a few weeks ago, very odd indeed.

No means no!

Xx

Oh crikey that's a bit much. it drives me mad when people do that. They wouldn't do it normally would they? It's my current pet hate!

It's so annoying isn't it! Just straight in there to the bump!! I just step back from people the first time and if they do it again I'm afriad i have to say something! x

I don't mind as long as they ask first that way I'm prepared for the invasion of my private space :)

I don't mind if one of my close family did it, but if strangers or people that I don't know that well did it without asking first then I would be put out.

I was wearing an apron and haven't really got a bump just fat lol I should of just done it back to her hee hee. X

I wouldn't like that one bit.

The only person I like touching me is my husband.

I work with disabled adults, and theres two in particular that just grope my tummy at random moments! Thing is I can't really say anything cos of their disability! Very annoying... Does feel like a huge invasion, especially when you're not expecting it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back