Mamas and Papas prams??

KateK

Reaction score
I really love the look of the armadillo flip xt or the Urbo2.. Anyone have experience of these? It's between one of those or an Uppababy vista at the moment but the M&P ones just look so pretty! xx

I have no personal experience of them however my friend had the urbo 2, she seemed to like it when it was new but then she fell out with the wheels, having said that she went through about 8 prams of different makes.
From what I saw of it, it looked lovely to handle, nice and compact, it was pretty and her son looked very cosy in it x

I have a mamas and papas pram but it's a zoom. However it is really good, light weight and easy to move around. My friend has this one and recommended it. Can't say iv seen the two your looking at but thought I'd just say I do recommend mamas and papas own ones.

Thanks ladies :) their whole range is so gorgeous.. Eek have heard that about the wheels MrsB, but then if she's been through 8 prams I imagine she's got quite high standards!! I just need it to work :) So tempted as they're doing a great offer at the moment.. xx

I wouldn't say high standards she just likes to find things to complain about.

I did read however though about prams in general ... Not that I did this ... But to take a 10-15kg bag of spuds to put in a pram you are interested in to see how it feels with weight in.

I do agree with you though, mamas and papas prams are pretty, so go for it :) x

Mamas and papas are recalling the armadillo flip at the moment due to a fault when used in parent facing mode.

I loved my mamas and papas, I had the zoom 4 years ago with my first, I found it so nice to push and it was smart and perfectly sized for me. It also fit in the boot of my ford ka! I chose it because my mum offered to buy it and I didn't want to be cheeky by picking a super expensive one. I think they're reasonably priced. This time I've gone for a silver cross, I've always wanted one and I got a really good second hand deal but if I hadn't have found it then I would definitely have got another mamas and papas. It's lasted quite well, my son has only just given it up and he's over three and a half. Xxx

Our pram is quite expensive but my options were very limited for a side by side double, but we are paying for most of it and both of our parents have kindly offered to put money towards it. We had saved our first pram which was an iCandy as it was fab and I loved it but unfortunately it couldn't convert to a double x

Thanks everyone - lovely to read that Kitty as I just went and bought it this morning!! I am so excited, it is beautiful and when she did the demo in the shop it seemed so functional, they really have thought about every little detail.. It's the urbo 2 with the limited edition Liberty fabric, I fell in love with it ages ago.. I paid £699 for the buggy, carrycot (with mattress), rain cover, the higher end cybex car seat and the isofix base. I thought that was a blinkin' good deal! So excited to use it xxx

That's an amazing deal :) very pleased you got your dream pram, you will be able to use it before you know it x

My friend has the urbo 2 and loves it. I have no experience with m&p as I have an oyster max, which I fortunately kept from my 1st x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back