pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Just came across this pic of me!

My life will never be like this again!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324674188.959682.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324674188.959682.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 65
boobs lol yeah I have some skinny mini mes photos too I hate looking at them now but I just tell myself I'm a mummy now I knew what I was letting myself in for and we are all gorgeous still :D bumps and all x HUgs hun x

Your life doesn't stop just because you have a baby. Yes things will change, however I'm sure you'll make one very yummy mummy. So yes you will be like that again.

no reason you cant be a yummy mummy and still have the occasional night out.

You're little one will change ur life but you dont have to be just a mummy. (hope that reads like it sounds in my head)

xxx

It's mad I saw that on a friends FB it's my due day tomorrow and it's just hit me there is no turning back now! I hope I can do this :| it all doesn't feel real!

I had this sudden realisation a few days ago when everyone was putting on facebook about their drunken antics over the xmas going out period but there is so much more to look forward to. There comes a point in all our lives where things change and we look back on them fondly and with a smile. You can still be a yummy mummy hun but you also have a little person who is gonna make you smile so much more than those boozy nights with the girls (and boy did they make me smile)!!

Look back on those times with a smile and look forward to your future with a great big soppy grin. xxxxxxxxxxx

You can still be a yummy mummy :)
You can still have the occasional night out I'm sure. xx

Why not? Why wont you be like that again?

All you'll need is a very supportive wonder bra :rotfl:

You look stunning, im sure you will be like that again life doesn't end when you have a kid it just gets better :D xx

U can be like that again! I'm out with my friends tomorrow night! It's tradition we all go out on Xmas eve and get smashed..the difference is this year I'm driving so no drinks but I will in a while! Xx

I went through all my pictures and found one of me too! It's all worth it! I'm going to walk everyday wit pram
And do slimming world! Dont worry my friends look better than they did before xx

Last edited:
you'll be like that again trust me! Just had a good wardrobe clear out and you should see the lil dresses I have jeez!

I'll never be so carefree tho! The baby will always be on my mind! It's madness!!!

Another thought as to why I feel like this! A friend of mine has a 2 year old, they got married when she was pregnant and since having the LO they've broken up! Parenting is hard!!! Admittedly I don't know the ins and outs but still!

Aw sweetie, I think you will be a yummy mummy extraordinaire!

Admitedly boobs will drop a little, and yes you will talk about your baby over your cocktail and not just moan about work

But you will still have a life and fun and even go for the odd romantic dinner with your partner - in fact it's essential that you do! That's why you wont break up. xxxx

Awwwww you'll still look amazing - you'll be both yummy and a mummy now! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back