Major milestone reached (for me)

Dotty_woman

Reaction score
Finally took the plunge and have bought my pushchair and car seat. This is a major milestone for me (after my 20 week scan) and as such I decided yesterday to start writing a pregnancy journal too (which I have posted in the Journals thread). Better late than never but I'm starting to feel positive now that I have been able to buy a few bits. Next step, decorating the room! xxx

Yayyyy lovely you have a new pram this time round, def time to get excited about baby, it will be over soon. Xx

Yay! Glad you're enjoying it!

I think I'll settle more after scan on Weds :)

Thanks everyone! I've also found a blanket for bub's cot that is just what I was after so that's on it's way too. There will be much more space once I've got rid of the sofa bed out of the bedroom. Still need it for the time being should I need to relocate on a night, due to my snoring buddy!! Hope you feel like you can start to do the same after your scan Carley (hope I've spelt your name right) xxx

Aw this is so exciting what a great milestone glad your starting to enjoy things now. Baby will be here before you know it :) xxx

Wow, it's nearly time for your 12 week scan too Pixi! I'm so pleased for you. xxx

Hope you feel like you can start to do the same after your scan Carley (hope I've spelt your name right) xxx

It's great that it's made you look forward to what's to come :)

I'm excited to know that everything is ok at the scan, but today marks 20 weeks for me, so I'm pretty excited :)

(It's Carlee, but close enough :D)

Thanks Carlee (glad I wasn't too far off with the spelling). Hope you feel you can start to do the same soon too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back