Major Leakage!! (BOOBS!!)

fairypants

Reaction score
So far, I've not had any problems with leaky boobs. I've had 1 drop on a top the whole way through and that's it!!
Until last night...I'd been having some horrid pains and BH all day, was woken up by it early morning and didn't sleep much either. It was all still happening over the evening too, but never got regular or anything. Then when I was getting ready for bed last night, as my hand brushed my boob whilst removing my bra, I noticced the back of my hand felt wet! I was slightly horrified to look down and see, what I'm presuming, is colostrum trickle out!!! And I don't mean a little drop, it was an almost constant flow, which became worse when I touched my boob to see what was going on!! Then when I checked the other boob, that started aswell!! I even slept with breast pads in my sports bra, which are covered this morning!!
Apart from my hubby laughing at me, I'm fine, just still in shock and slightly embaressed, also confused...I know little leaks here & there are to be expected, but not leaking to this extent constantly surely?! What does it mean?! Could it be that girly is ready to come out now and my body's all ready to go?!
Anyone else had the major leaks? If so, could it be a sign labours imminent or have you leaked this much all the way through?!

Mine started on Saturday, leaking like mad! I was bang on 39 weeks x

I'm 38+3 today, but didn't think it kicked in to this extent until after baby was born?!
I'm hoping it's a good sign she's on her way now!! Lol!!
Also gone off milk...normally have cereal every morning, but couldn't face the milk yesterday. Had some this morning, but milk repeating on me and made me feel really sick. Milk's fine, cos hubby's using it, I just can't stand it!!

Ooo thats mental hun really hope its signalling baby on the way!

So far,like u, iv had one tiny leakage in one boob just the once and that was weeks and weeks ago so figured id escaped it...but maybe nit if u 2 girls r anythin to go by lol

keepin everythin crossed for u that baby isnt gonna keep u waiting :) xxx

I was starting to worry I hadn't had any leakage yet but sounds like it is normal to be later on!?

Some ladies have had more leaking earlier on, but I guess sometimes it doesn't kick in til near the end. Same as my boobs didn't get any bigger til the weekend, when I started strugling with my bras! Must be what it is lol still hoping it means she'll be here soo !!

I think it's just more annoying that it's all of a sudden and it's not just a little here & there, it's got worse over the morning! Every time anything touches my boobs, even just brushes them (I've been pottering around cleaning & washing all morning!!) I end up with another wet patch on my top!! Think I'm gona have to go buy another box of pads if this carries on!!

Ye my boobs, apart from.first few weeks in tri 1; seem to hav not grown much at all and look quite small in comparison to my bump so maybe iv got it stil to come

xcc

Ye my boobs, apart from.first few weeks in tri 1; seem to hav not grown much at all and look quite small in comparison to my bump so maybe iv got it stil to come

xcc

Same here!

Yeah, compared to my bump I have no boobs LOL starting to expand now though that's for sure!!
I know sometimes it growth spurt does wait til baby arrives and it all kicks in, but there's def no sign of baby here yet and I'm oozing colostrum!! Gona be great trying to get through my special treat anniversary meal with hubby tonight!! He decided he's taking me out to dinner cos we've been together 3 years today, so thought we'd make the most of it while we can...I'm gona be SO uncomfortable sitting in a nice dress with leaky boobs in a nice restaurant!! As if I hadn't been feeling unattractive enough already!! Doesn't help that mh poor hubby just grts so embarressed he just laughs at me!! Bless him lol see what you've got to look forward to!!

Awe hope the leaky boobs leave u alone for tonight then hun...just realised il b 38 weeks on me and hubbys 2nd wedding anniversary...hope my boobs wait a bit longer! Lol

congrats on 3 yrs today hun hope u hav a lovely time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back