major advice needed

Squeakz

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So lmp was 4 weeks ago (just short of) and 2 weeks ago I had some bleeding so thought strange but maybe my bod adapting to cerazette still. However oh and may have had ann accident shall we say the week before bleeding ish. My dates are hazy as I didnt expect to be here. Now I have been having chronic hb. I have had it 2ce in last pregnancy and maybe 1ce literally in the rest of my life.....so weird but thought nothing of it. Then last night I had period aches so today I bought a hpt.

Two cheapies but id been out for hours had a couple of drinks etc and cae home. The first ce out pos straight away. Without a doubt. I then took the other which came out pos so I went to the shop and got a digi....BFN....but was after a half hour of the last etc....

Could I be pg xx tia xx

Digis aren't very sensitive so you could be if the others were positive. Get a frer tomorrow and retest xx hope it's the result you want xx

Thanks hun......im going to make sure my wee is concentrated tonight try again and then see tomorrow morn xx

Digis arent as sensitive as others. Frer is a good one

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Digis really arnt that sensitive id wait a couple of days then do your digi xx

Well iv just done another cheapie, a sainsburys own blue dye and a sainsburys own digi...... all negative. X

Been to the dr today and she said im probably pregnant and v early hence further negatives and so getting a blood test today to find out on weds x

Fingers crossed hun you get your answer!! Exciting times!

What does ce stand for?

xxx

Aah, is it short for twice and once?
x

well i did some morr tests and got some positive but feint and had a blood test which came back as bfn.....so im confused. gotta go talk with the gp tomorrow about it all.....iys weird cos although it wouldnt have been the time for us etc i still feel sad that its not bfp xx

thanks ladies......i feel weird.....i know we weeent actively trying and it was a massive shock to get a bfp we accepted it and were excited to be pg agaon.....and then to find out the hpt poitives were the remnant results of the mc.......i dunno..... i cant articulate it...... as hprrod as it sounds "glad" because it wasnt right for us but im actually really really upset and disappointed as is oh.......this has all condeimws to us wed like to try again eventually ...thank u xx

the worst thing is i still have the heartburn and when oh and i dtd on aunday it felt like i did when i was pg....maybe im looking in to it....the gp literally was like sorry youve had a mc yojr pwriod should be due now bht start the pill and the youll get it jn 2 weeks anymore qns come back later...... i also on tues had literally slight pink on the paper when i wiped but thats ot....i spose im still hoping i am x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back