Magic pants

poochielove

Reaction score
I am going out for the first time since having Teddy and need to buy some magic pants smooth out all my baby bits. Can anyone recommend me some (cheap) decent ones that dont show through dresses and i can order online :angel:

Thanks ladies :hug:

They're not cheap but they are the best!

Spanx

:lol: Like that model needs them!

Jade&Evie said:
They're not cheap but they are the best!

Spanx

:lol: Like that model needs them!

Holy crap! 27 quid!

Yeah i hate that its like when 30 year olds advertise wrinkle cream :roll:

You only need one pair though and they do work wonders- the cheapy ones make you look bulky at the top of the undies IYKWIM.

I have a pair to wear under tight dresses- not very sexy but hey ho!

Yes this is my problem as i already have a pair from Primarni :shhh: and they are shite!

I'd agree- spanx are the best... I've tried a few in the past and these are the only ones that have kept me in and not bursting out elsewhere!

I bought a body shaper for £7 from Primark and support pants for £4 from Primark and they are both excellent!

:D

I dont have any :(

But becuase i have the 'gut' still i wear my jeans up as high as poss simon cowell style and they make me look a bit slimmer! have to wear long tops over them though so no one takes the piss :lol:

mrs_tommo22 said:

But becuase i have the 'gut' still i wear my jeans up as high as poss simon cowell style and they make me look a bit slimmer! have to wear long tops over them though so no one takes the p*ss :lol:

Be carefull you don't give yourself a camels toe :wink:

I did try some cheapy ones on in Peacocks i couldnt breath and it didnt look like my flabby belly was any flatter :shakehead:
So maybe spending the extra money will do the trick Have you found any yet? let us know how you get on i may fork out for some to

Geordie&Bairn said:
I did try some cheapy ones on in Peacocks i couldnt breath and it didnt look like my flabby belly was any flatter :shakehead:
So maybe spending the extra money will do the trick Have you found any yet? let us know how you get on i may fork out for some to

I am gunna go with some cheap ones off ebay as its only for one night out but if they are crap i will invest in some spanx!

Lou said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

But becuase i have the 'gut' still i wear my jeans up as high as poss simon cowell style and they make me look a bit slimmer! have to wear long tops over them though so no one takes the p*ss :lol:

Be carefull you don't give yourself a camels toe :wink:

Eww no thats never happened - it just looks like i habe high waisted jeans on. Nothing worse then having my arse spill out one sode and my mummy tummy the other! Thank god for evans jeans there a god send for high waisted jeans- everywhere else does those bloomin hipster things.

i got some spanx cheapie rip offs for £9, wore them once and all th crotch split! (not such a bad thing on reflection... you try having a wee in those things!) but i think it's worth paying the little extra for the real deal.

mrs_tommo22 said:
Thank god for evans jeans there a god send for high waisted jeans- everywhere else does those bloomin hipster things.

Here Here :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back