Magic Kiwi's?

Keelygracey

Reaction score
I loveeeeee kiwi's and I've been reading a lot of forums with ladies claiming kiwi's is what gave them their BFP - maybe I'm just a sucker for trying anything but I love kiwi's so thought I'd give it ago, I'm eating 1 or 2 a day ATM. They're supposed to regulate your cycle and increase CM - and I don't know if it really is these magical kiwi's but my CM has increased ALOT!

Anybody else heard about kiwi's being good when TTC?

xx

Hmmmm never heard this one! Not had a kiwi for years. Might give it a go, can't hurt ��

This is one of the things I read...

Many people eat kiwi totally unaware of how rich in goodness it is for their body, to them it’s just another piece of fruit, and all fruits are healthy. Well, that may be so to a certain extent, except kiwi has a lot more benefits compared to some of its competitors. The contents of a kiwi almost cater for all your bodies needs, as you can have it juiced and whole. However, kiwi is almost essential for pregnancy all round, whether you are considering getting pregnant or already are, it offers a lot of high-quality substances for your body.

Kiwi offers women a much greater chance of getting pregnant due to the folic acid within it. If you have been trying to get pregnant, and are researching things that help speed to process along, then you will have seen folic acid quite a few times next to fertility. Folic acid maintains a healthy and happy environment for your baby, and will ensure it is being well looked after. It creates a welcoming atmosphere, giving you more of a chance when trying to get pregnant.

The fruit is also rich in antioxidants, which help defend the body from radicals which are free inside you. These antioxidants well enhance your energy, giving you a better health state for you and your unborn child. The vitamins inside a kiwi all declare war on the free radicals which are affecting your fertility state, and get rid of them, making it much easier to fertilize the womb. Kiwi can vastly improve your immune system due to the fact that it’s rich in vitamins C and D. Burning fat and allowing you to have more energy, will increase your body’s immune system greatly.

When pregnant, your body needs a good level of dietary fibre, kiwi contains a lot of these fibres which can assist you into maintaining a healthy system. The dietary fibre also helps prevent the risk of haemorrhoids an constipation whilst pregnant, which can cause major upset and discomfort as many women will know.

Eating kiwi for an adult should really be a daily routine, especially if you want to get pregnant, or already are. One of your pieces of fruit a day should be a kiwi, seven portions or more a week is a perfect amount.

You may begin to think this is all a bit much for one tiny piece of fruit, but it isn’t the size that matters, it’s what this fruit contains which is important. But if you are one of many who do not like the taste of the fruit, then you can acquire supplements which contain all the goodness of a kiwi. However studies show a lot of people prefer to just eat the fruit.

It is important to remember that the fruit is not only beneficial for your own physical condition, it’s beneficial for you or your future babies health. Whether you are pregnant or aren’t going to be for the next 6 months, eating kiwi daily will definitely secure a perfect home for your child and make the whole pregnancy a lot easier on you. So arm yourself now with a great healthy body, and feel the change in your outlook and energy towards life.

Last edited:
Lol yes! My OH thought I was mad with the amount of kiwi's in the trolly! Lol xx

now wondering how i can sneak kiwis into the shopping without hubs wondering why haha :D

Lol I know I had the same problem! He thinks I'm crazy xxx

Well so far my kiwi's are working their magic.. positive Opk today CD14, never had one that early before usually CD16-17 - may just be a coincidence but I'm having faith in my kiwi's!! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back