M/S or sickness bug?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I cannot stop being sick today ladies, I woke up with a throbbing migraine. My stepson had a bug a few days ago too so I don't know if i've caught it.
How do you know the difference?
I'm struggling to eat too today, all i've managed is three ice poles and coco pops this morning that came back up.
Xx

I only ever determined it was ms instead of a bug when I started to feel better!

In all honesty, both will make you feel shocking, it can be really hard to tell!

Hope it passes soon xx

Had you been sick much before you found out about your nephew, Sophie? If there's a bug change in how often you are being sick, it's quite possible you've picked something up. Really hope you start feeling better soon. If you can eat anything, try to keep topping up your liquids as you'll soon dehydrate in this heat! Have you tried soup? xxx

I found the way I felt in general told the diff when I had noro virus I was barely able to function was constantly throwing up or had it going the other way sometimes both I could not keep water down easily n ice lollys saved me I think it only thankfully lasted a few days and tho I have had msickness off n on for the whole pregnancy that was Defo something else. Ms doesn't confine me to bed and generally I feel better after being sick and find certain things peppermint and ice In particular helps it to ease. I also know certain foods set me off and avoid them it sounds like u are experiancing a bug to me rest up and even if u sick it up keep drinking fluids in this heat its extreamly important xxx

It's quite weird I feel 100% today! Think it was a bug xx

It's come back :-( feel sick to my stomach don't know if this is virus x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back