Lupus

DohaRose

Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm reposting here as the other section doesn't seem to get much traffic. Does anyone here have lupus and are currently pregnant? I am 22 and I have been diagnosed with lupus, RA, and fibromyalgia a few years ago. I have never been on any medication and my lupus has been in remission for over a year now. I scheduled an appointment with the rheumatologist for next week, although I have felt pretty okay for the most part, just the recurring lupus rash on my arms that is so dang itchy! I just wanted to see if any of you ladies have lupus as well and how has your pregnancy been? The more I read online the more it worries me. I see a lot of talk about pre term labor caused by lupus and kidney issues during pregnancy, which scares me as a first time mom. Has this been the case with any of you ladies? Any advice is appreciated!

No sorry can't help. Don't read online honey, wait to see your rheumatologist for info and advice.
I'm at risk of preterm and rapid labour due to joint hypermobility syndrome. No point worrying over something that might not happen though xx

Thank you for the response!
Good point, reading has done nothing but cause me worry lol. Hopefully your pregnancy has been smooth thus far!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back