lunp on nipple...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by abilouise, Jul 2, 2013.

1. abilouise

abilouise Well-Known Member

Just been for a bath and noticed quite a large lump on the outside of my nipple, it is red. I can't remember getting lumps on my nipple with my son is it preg related?? It is quite noticeable

2. specialbump

specialbump Well-Known Member

hi im 37 weeks and my mios are lumpy as hel this time wernt the first time they have bobbles all over them and my nipples are the size of a pringles lid no lies i actualy compared for size ha ha .its normal but if it goes sore tell ur midwife and she will have a peep for u x

3. Bonfire Bride

Bonfire Bride Well-Known Member

I have creamy lumps on my nipples...I think theres a name for them and they are for lubricating the nipple during breast feeding. I would just show them to your midwife if concerned hun but I am sure its completey normal xx

4. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

They are Montgomery glands, perfectly normal & they pop up to help lubricate the nipple when bf. does anyone know when they go again as I'm not bf?x

5. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

Im glad someone has said this. My nipples are taking over the rest of my boobs!!!