lunp on nipple...

abilouise

Reaction score
Just been for a bath and noticed quite a large lump on the outside of my nipple, it is red. I can't remember getting lumps on my nipple with my son is it preg related?? It is quite noticeable

hi im 37 weeks and my mios are lumpy as hel this time wernt the first time they have bobbles all over them and my nipples are the size of a pringles lid no lies i actualy compared for size ha ha .its normal but if it goes sore tell ur midwife and she will have a peep for u x

I have creamy lumps on my nipples...I think theres a name for them and they are for lubricating the nipple during breast feeding. I would just show them to your midwife if concerned hun but I am sure its completey normal xx

They are Montgomery glands, perfectly normal & they pop up to help lubricate the nipple when bf. does anyone know when they go again as I'm not bf?x

hi im 37 weeks and my mios are lumpy as hel this time wernt the first time they have bobbles all over them and my nipples are the size of a pringles lid no lies i actualy compared for size ha ha .its normal but if it goes sore tell ur midwife and she will have a peep for u x

Im glad someone has said this. My nipples are taking over the rest of my boobs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back