Lunch?

buggy1

Reaction score
I'm going to pop to Tesco for my lunch today, what a treat!

Seeing as I can have anything I want (apart from pregnancy banned foods obviously) I don't know what to go for!

If you could have anything for your lunch today, what would you have?

Triple chocolate muffins, back of crisps, bar of chocolate, bread from the bakery and a banana. I could make a long list of nice things to eat :) xx

Croissants with proper butter!

Got such a craving for them today and dont have my car :(

That is quite a naughty list Lydia! I was thinking along the lines of a caprese salad or perhaps some hummous...hmmm?

Do like the sound of muffins though, problem is I'd buy a pack and eat them all!

Croissants are good, I did have 2 pain au chocolate the other day mmmmm!

Ooh I've just discovered sainsburys sweet Harissa hummus and got through nearly a whole bag of lime Doritos dunked in it. Total heaven! I'm on a fruit binge at the moment and little picky meals as anything too big or stodgy makes me feel uncomfortable where my little porker is squashing my tummy xxx

I've got half a pineapple..... Joy!

I really want something yummy but I'm swinging towards a crisp sandwich! X

I am liking fruit quite a lot, I've got some pineapple at home... I want picky bits really, like a little mezze or tapas!

Crisp sandwiches are always good ;)

Make a chunky salad with chicken and breadsticks and dip and coleslaw xxx mmmmmmm x

I'm loving salad in this weather! With chicken.

Oh my gosh. I'm so tempted to go up to Tesco myself now after reading Lydia's list. Only problem is, i work there and i don't really wanna see my colleagues while im swollen and fat lol

If i could go up there i would buy today, a chicken salad sarnie, some strawberries, pineapple, some tropical juice and maybe something sweet like a Krispy Kreme. I really fancy fruity tastes today!

xx

Hmm salad and chicken seem to be winning! I think I will go for something along those lines.. Some sort of breadsticks and dip would be nice too!

I've got strawberries coming on my delivery later so I'll make do with the pineapple for now.

Then I may treat myself to something chocolate covered, I'd like to go for chocolate hobnobs or something but they come in a big pack and once I start eating I won't be able to stop!

Didn't know you were just looking into healthy food ;) I'm really craving chocolate at the moment so there's way too much chocolate on the list.
We are now going for a pub lunch so will probably end up eating a burger or a salad.
Enjoy your fruit and salad! xx

I so want some strawberries, but I have Oral Allergy Syndrome which is linked to hay fever and nearly all fruits make me itch or give me hives!! I normally just pop an anti-histamine before I eat fruit, but not allowed. Worryingly the other craving I have is a McDonald's double cheese burger!

I just had a KFC salad with corn on the cob, love there corn on the cob at the mo! You could melt some chocolate and dunk your strawberries... X

JoeyClare, that is rubbish, I love strawberries, I'd be so upset if I couldn't have them lol

I went for a tuna jacket with salad in the end. I did also buy one of those big 'biscuit barrel' packs of biscuits but I did manage to stop at about 10 hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back