Lump

Rebecca89

Reaction score
I got in bed yesterday and felt baby move and looked down and had one side of my belly sticking out in a big lump! was so strange, i could feel that baby was there aswell! got my OH to see too, stayed like that for ages until i had to go for a wee. excuse my legs & knickers but i got the best pic I could of it! seems amazing how quickly it has gone from feeling nothing to full on kicks and things like this in a short time!!
Anyone else had baby do this? he was upside down when i got to my scan today so maybe it was his bum? xxxImageUploadedByTapatalk1371133458.599174.jpg

lumps on the right side of my belly on pic incase its only me that can see it!

Omg lol!!!!! That's sooo weird haha!!!!! It's because your skinny too lol!!! I find that fascinating and cannot wait until Something like this happens to me! I love it x

Hey, I had that this morning. Been feeling movement for the last 6 weeks but could actually see my stomach shift this morning :) x

it was crazy i didnt want to disturb him so was just lying there watching the lump for ages!! xxx

Just think 19 weeks from now hopefully we will be cuddling our babas x

Such a good picture. It's crazy just 2 weeks ago could hardly feel anything and now we can see little movements :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back