Lucky pregnancy!

entre

Reaction score
Anyone else still had NO symptoms! Wohooo, arent I the lucky one !!

13 weeks today!:)

Ive not really had any! Nothing noticeable on the outside anyway! Just sore boobs but they aren't as bad now. A little more teary in films than normal and the odd day of tiredness! I've only snapped at hubs once and that was a bit of a shock ha! Think that's about it though, oh, and the delightful bout of spots on my face! :shakehead: xx

You are incredibly lucky! I had a really lovely pregnancy with my first - hardly any symptoms at all but I'm struggling this time! Near enough constant nausea, bleurgh! Enjoy it - it'll get better still in tri 2! xx

I think I'm with ya on this as well. I've got major sore boobs. But that's about it!
I've HA some weird dreams, and I had a spell of sickness last night while I was trying to sleep but that's it. Xx

I haven't had anything really either the odd tiredness but nothing continuous ! Although this week I've had a headache here and there x

I have been having some random dreams lately actually xx

yep nothing for me, dry skin around nose. literally only symptom. Had sickness last pregnancy for a few weeks but that was it.
Baby all happy healthy and kicking so cant complain!

Hello everyone,

I am 6 weeks in my first pregnancy and further to sore breasts I have absolutely no other pregnancy symptom. Early previous week I had some cramps but these stopped as well.

Of course I had 2 blood tests for b-hcg on 22/06 with result 2561 and on 24/06 the result was 4468.

My 1st ultrasound is scheduled for next week and I am VERY worried!

It worries me a lot if no symptoms mean that my pregnancy has resulted in miscarriage or if my baby has not developed.

Please give me your honest opinions.​

Last edited:
I'm so jealous, mine's been horrendous so far. Are you not even feeling hormonal?

I'm so jealous, mine's been horrendous so far. Are you not even feeling hormonal?
Glad I'm not the only one looking at this thread and thinking "you lucky sods". ;-)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

So far I've nothing but I'm only early days yet! Im looking forward to symptoms so i know its real ha ha x

U are so lucky I'm feeling dreadful wish I was like you xx

i am so jealous of you all!!

ive got the nausea, boobs which feel like the weigh a tonne each, tiredness, mood swings, ive got twinges here and there, bloated, trapped wind.

i go from crying to screaming at my OH in seconds! poor soul

i am just wishing i was in bed right now and not at work!!

lucky devils xx

Oh you lot can go away with your no pregnancy symptoms! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back