Lucky 7?.........FX!

HoneyBees

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

First post so go easy on me!

We got married at the beginning of July last year and beforehand had decided we would start trying as soon as we were married.
I was totally convinced that I would fall pregnant straight away and have a honeymoon baby.

Unfortunately, here we are on cycle number 7! I know it's not long term TTC but when I was sure it would happen straight away, I feel such a failure.

My cycle is so regular it's like clockwork (27-29 days without fail).
It's always been the same even throughout my teen years!

Anyway, back in September I really thought we'd struck gold. I was 5 days late and promised OH that if we get to 7days late I would test. AF came 6 days late so never got to test.

Strange thing is that ever since we started trying back in July, I feel sick every evening just before bed. I thought it was a pregnancy symptom the first month but obviously not!

It all seems very strange that my body works like clockwork, yet I can't get preggers.

I'm thinking that as this is cycle 7, maybe it'll be "Lucky 7" for us!

Fingers crossed.

Good Luck to all others who will be testing this month too. :dust:

Hey hun
Sorry you feel down about it all....ur in ver similar situation to me...we got married beginnign of july and started ttc when we got home from honeymoon......nearly 7 months on and we still havent had our bfp.

Hopeit happens for you soon tho hun. You may want to join a testing thread if you know when you will be testing next (tweetyfo is doing the february esting thread and I am doing the january and march testing thread).....ask to have your name popped down for your testing date and that waythe girls will know when you are testing and send you well wishes etc xxx

Hi,

You are not alone hun, am also the same as you, got married in may and really thought that i wud b pg in a few months and here i am now on cycle 9 and month 8!! I have irregular periods so that doesnt help either but im not giving up im sure it will happen for me one day and when it does it will feel fab to see that bfp.

My best friend came off the pill bak in march and her cycles went bak to normal after a few months and she got her bfp bak in oct month 7!! So fx its lucky for you too hun.

Michelle. x

Hiya hon - I too got married in July last year and have been trying since then - who knew it would take so long! I'm trying not to get too stressed about it as doctors say that even if both couples are completely healthy they wouldn't be suprised if it takes up to a year to conceive, as there's only about a 20% chance of conception each month... (Have you watched the Great Sperm Race on channel 4 website? It helps to explain how tricky getting pg is - def worth a watch) Hopefully it won't take that long for us, tho' it def gets harder as the months go by and you begin to think it'll never happen... Fx for lucky number 7 BFPs :) xxx

Last edited:
hi, welcome! ive been ttc since june last year so know the feeling. if your anxious you could start doing ovulation tests so you can make sure you are :bd: at the perfect time, or get the basic blood work done by your gp. you dont mention hold old you are?

PF is a great place to see that you are not the only person ttcing without immediate results. good luck and hope you get that bfp soon!

oh and like ceebee says - the documentary is FANTASTIC!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back