Lozzaste is TRYING!!!

Lozzaste

Reaction score
Guys as most of you know, we have been trying since our last loss on Nov 5th last year, before that time we almost lost our baby girl.
We lost our second baby on 5th June 2012 (yeah, a year ago!) at 11 weeks ish. Same thing happened in November, but since then... Nothing. Nothing at all.
I think my body is going mad as I've not been ovulating properly.
I appreciate all the support from this forum, thanks to all the girls who have supported me! Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370552624.544860.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370552624.544860.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hi hun, didnt want to read and run .... she is such a cutie pie!xx

Hope you get what you wish for soon hun and that your gorgeous little girl gets a sibling soon :) fx for you xxxxxxxx

I have just read your blog and am so inspired by your strength. She is a real sweety. I wish you all the luck in the world getting her a sibling x

Thanks girls. I removed the link to my blog. I felt silly for sharing it, I've given a lot of support to others on here but haven't really received a lot myself. I know you don't give to receive obviously but it took a lot to share that and so many people viewed it and said nothing. I really appreciate those who did reply though xx
I'm tired of this emotional rollercoaster, and I almost feel like giving up x

Aw don't give up hon, I know for me I've opened it and gotten half way through last night and was gonna read the rest today. You do what you feel is right for yourself but please don't feel too disheartened by the lack of comments. :hugs; :hugs:

I'm just being silly I think. I've never really shared that before, I'm probably also hormonal :)
I thought I had maybe offended people somehow x

Hey hon sorry that your having a hard time of it I can't imagine what you have been through and its a tough old struggle this ttc

Have you had any investigations from your gp to at least look into it all?

Such a cute pic xxx

BabyDust *****

Hiya, yeah we have seen geneticists and also had recurrent miscarriage tests, all have shown nothing and I've heard the phrase "just bad luck" more times than I can count :)
We have our beautiful daughter who is an absolute miracle and I'm seriously considering just stopping now. The monthly ups and downs are taking their toll, I'm obsessed! The miscarriages obviously haven't helped but I would like to have just one shot at a "normal" experience of pregnancy as we certainly haven't had that as yet. I know there's probably no such thing! X

Hey hun, I lost one at 11 weeks last year too. It must be so frustrating having it keep happening with no answers. 'It's just bad luck' isn't very comforting is it! So sorry you're having to go through this, I really hope you get your sticky BFP soon so your daughter can have little brother or sister. :hugs:

Don't take it too much to heart, a lot of people quite often don't know what to say and would rather say nothing than upsetting you. I know it's hard when you feel unsupported but we are here when you need us. X

Sometimes I feel so bummed by all the ttc and then I see someone else's story with so much heartache and I feel I have no words. All I can send is big hugs to you xx. I'm desperate to give my daughter a sibling but in 9 months we've been trying I've not had a whiff of a bfp, tests now starting but I have a horrible feeling this wont happen for us and given our ages time to try is limited. When do you know when to stop? I'm not sure I'll be able to make that decision without my heart breaking even more. It took a year for my hubby to agree to try for another baby so I feel like I've been desperate for this for a long time. Good luck lovely xxx

Thinking of you hunni.
I had a sneaky peak at your blog late last night but didn't have chance to reply as my bed was calling - sorry.
You have such an amazingly cute little girl and please please please just try and stay positive - I'm sure it'll happen very soon and you'll be giving your daughter a sibling.

Huge hugs
Mel xx

P.S I feel exactly the same as you on the support thing so know where your coming from.

Thank you - I really appreciate the replies :-D
It's such a hard process in every single way, and I always say I don't want to look back on my life and think I didn't try. The thing is, I have tried, I really, really have. As you say though, the giving up is probably even more heartbreaking! I don't know which is worse! My husband and I are both looking forward to a time when I'm not constantly peeing on sticks or planning my life around ovulation etc. I think I'm just really emotional as it seems I didn't even ovulate this month at all, so I can't even try, if you see what I mean.
Xxx

Oh hun, I'm sorry you're feeling unsupported, I feel the same sometimes but I think we all do when feeling low, I was in bed last night when you posted so I've just seen it this morning.
The positive from my loss at 13 weeks was that I was able to find out why my baby had died which is helping me to move forward. But the negative is that it was sporadic and just bad luck! So it could happen again to me too.
How long have you been having trouble with your cycles? Have you been to your GP about it?

I read the whole of your blog last night and was going to comment but didn't get a chance. I, like others have said, think your strength and optimism is amazing. A lot of people would have cracked after all that (myself included!). You have a lovely little girl and I wish you all the best for the future and I hope you get everything you dream of xxx

tapatalking x

I looked to see if you had a ttc journal but can't see one. I'd love to read your blog? Would you mind posting your link again duck? :) x

Hiya,

Here it is https://babybgsstevens.wordpress.com/ xxxxx
Thanks all, I think I'm just feeling a little sensitive as I say because I didn't even get the chance to try this month, my body is playing nasty tricks! Plus I've got a migraine this morning, ugh! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back