Lozzaste - Baby has arrived!

Lozzaste

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm finally posting here but we had a beautiful little boy on Thursday at 14:36 via c section, weighing 7lb 14oz!
We went through quite a lot of loss before this beautiful little rainbow.
Xxx

Awww such beautiful news. Huge congratulations and enjoy every moment - the time FLIES by! xxxxx

Hi don't know if you remember me but we went through a loss at the same time so I'm absolutely thrilled for this news. Congratulations you really deserve this x x x

I do remember :)
Thank you! I'm still so overwhelmed! Xxxxxxxxx

This is so amazing to see. I'v been on pf through a lot of your losses and it's such a beautiful thing to see you with your rainbow baby! X x

Congratulations!!! I lost in Oct '12 around the same time as you too. Horrendous but now have my rainbow twins. Anyway, so happy for you xxx

Thank you guys! It was a tough few years. I Can't stop staring at my little boy! :)
I'm so glad to see so many rainbow babies! The day before my son was born, there was a double rainbow and as I was wheeled to the ward after his birth - another one. Amazing xxx

Aww this is just lovely news, huge congratulations xxx

Glad to hear little man arrived safe and well, it's always lovely to hear about rainbow baby's brightening mummy and daddy's world

X

Congratulations on your new arrival!

Oh how lovely to see this news - congratulations on your rainbow baby, lovely to see you at the other end of the journey hun - enjoy your little man xxx

Aww so happy 4 you! Rainbow babies always make me smile that little bit more!! Xxxxxx

wonderful news - it's hard to believe when you look at them isn't it? enjoy every minute of him :) congrats

It really is - I can't quite get my head around the fact he's here! Thank you xxxxx

Yay ... congratulations, only just seen the news.
Hope your all doing ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back