Lower adominal pain

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Hi guys. Have been having crampy lower right abdominal pain which is quite sharp on and off, had it for a day. Also had tender spot around where the pain is coming from for the last week. Was worried about ectopic, so went to emergency today - will have scan in Early Pregnancy Unit tomorrow. The gyn on duty said it probably wasn't ectopic but she just needed to make sure that the pregnancy sac is in the uterus.

SO probably trans vag scan tomorrow. EW EW EW :puke:

Nothing I like better than having a cold plastic instrument shoved up God knows where.

Think I could buy it a drink, get to know it first, relax a bit? :rotfl:

Keep fingers crossed. Not only should this tell me that all is well, hopefully - it will also date my pregnancy and I should be able to tell whether or not I'm having twins! (clomid pregnancy here).

Sue

Good luck for tomorrow - you never know, 50% of pregnancies are visable on an external scan at 6 weeks, we saw ours at that stage with external. Hope all goes well :hug:

:D Thanks poppy but this is Ireland. Dreadful health system, outmoded equipment. No budget - they hired a lot of new doctors etc last year and then had to delay their start dates because they didn't have enough money to pay them! Prehistoric - and this is the best maternity hospital in the area. The doctors do their best but... I had to have a transvag at 9 weeks last time!

Sue

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow at your scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back