low placenta at 30 weeks :/

kaelamari

Reaction score
was in hospital yestarday morning as i had bleedin. thay said it was because i had a low placenta. av had no more bleedin since then but really scaird i have to have a c section :( can it be fixt within 10 weeks?? plea

Didn't want to read and run - I don't know much about it but I have heard that the placenta can move up over the final few weeks - as long as it is giving enough room for the baby to get out then there shouldn't be a problem - hopefully some of the other ladies may have experience of this x

I have an anterior placenta and cos of position I'm having another scan at 34 weeks to see if it's moved so there's every chance it will do foe you before baby is due x

My sister had this. At 36 week scan tho all moved into correct position and she was able to have a normal birth. Hopefully same will happen for you.xx

Hi hun.
I was in hospital yesterday as I had a small bleed n some braxton hicks. I know my placenta is low lying anterior...which is why is think a bit broke of causing the bleed.....cos bubs is hitting it when movin around. They did say the position of the placenta would result in a c section but I also have a tilted cervix n im worried this may mean a c section?!? anyone know anyone whos had a tilty n had a normal.birth...apparently it can b difficult for baby t get into birth canal?
big hugs xxx

That was meant t say position on placenta would NOT NECCESSARILY RESULT in a c section.
xxxx

aw cheers, hopefully when u go in on wed it will be fine, gunna take it well easy till then tho, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back