low mood

nikki8092

Reaction score
Just wanted your opinion on whether you ladies thought what im experiencing is low mood/hormones or something else. Have had a constant cold since being 9 weeks pregnant and now its got really bad. Cant sleep for more than a couple of hours on a night and im exhausted. Kids are also ill which doesnt help. Was feeling really teary yesterday and woke up at 12:30 am this morning in tears and couldnt go back to sleep, mix of jake not being well and me unable to sleep. Well i have been in tears on and off all morning. Feeling like a total inconvinience and that hubby would be better off without me. Im so confused as i had post natal depression after having jake and just worried its something similar x

its just your hormones all over the place, they go crazy in 1st n 3rd tri and again after youve had baby.

thanks was just worried it could be the onset of something else as i have been ok up to the other day x

This weekend, hubby needs to give you a day off, you need to stay in bed, have ood made for you and he needs to sort the kids out, maybe take them out or the day x you need rest honey and life will feel much better after you just have some

he works shifts so its a bit hit and miss when it comes to me having a day off :(. He was really good this weekend gone as he did loads but i never feel like i can switch off. just hate feeling like this. x

Well your mum then, or a friend... There must be someone who an come and give you a lie in?

I know exactly how your feeling, I had the same thing many times and it really was all about needing sleep and rest x

ha i wouldnt trust my mum with a stuffed dog let alone my kids(eeek that sounds bad) As for friends they all live miles away so can only rely on hubby really :( He is a godsend but he has to work and unfortunately i just feel really bad today and everything is getting on top of me

I found when I was down in the dumps getting back in bed did me no favours at all as it just meant my mind would go into overdrive and I'd think too in depth about things and I became really irrational. How about trying doing something and making a day of it? Christmas decorations? Making a Christmas cake or even simple mince pies? Anything that keeps you from thinking about the bad stuff :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back