Low lying placenta

Abilouise30

Reaction score
Has anyone had positive experience with this?

Have had three normal deliveries and been so lucky but this is terrifying me and making me panic like mad
I think ladies who get a c section are so brave the whole thought of it terrifies me and makes me panic.

I'm 28 weeks now and she said will get appointment at 36 weeks to get rescanned and check see if it has moved

Originally had planned for a home birth main reason being all that's going on with corona and finding care for my kids would be so much easier to be at home. But now I don't think I would feel safe even being at home if they said it had moved

Hi. This is pregnancy number 3 for me. At 20 weeks they told me I had a low lying placenta. I had my scan last week at 33 weeks to see if it had moved and it had :)

Hi. This is pregnancy number 3 for me. At 20 weeks they told me I had a low lying placenta. I had my scan last week at 33 weeks to see if it had moved and it had :)

Ah I'm really hoping mine is the same thanks for that xx

Don’t worry most of them move out of the way! Only 5% of the ones low lying at the 20 weeks are still low lying at 32 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back