Low hcg/ no positive/ all symptoms.

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by WannaBeAMommy9, Sep 10, 2016.

1. WannaBeAMommy9

WannaBeAMommy9 Active Member

Hi everyone, this post is probably gonna be long, but im having alot of problems!
    I posted on the bfp forums that i got a positive and it was clear and dark as ever ! Well i took a different brand test a week ago and its negative. Im still having all the symptoms to this day.
    Ive went to the doc and got a urine test it was neg, and then 5 minutes later a blood test and it was neg too.
    I think i have low HCG.
    I wanna know, whats the latest you've heard of someone getting their full bfp, or is it common for some women to have low hcg and still carry to full term. My DH and i calculated the dates back to the last time I ovulated and id be 5 weeks pregnant.
    Its the 9th of september and my (period) was supposed to come on the 29th of august and it was super light, brown and a little red. But only lasted less than 24 hours. But if anyone has the same symptoms as me let me know.
    My symptoms are :

Morning sickness/ Nausea
    Extreme fatigue (i could sleep for days)
    Headaches
    Sense of smell! (Everything smells like onions)
    Tender abdomen(sore to the touch or when i cough or sneeze)
    Having to Wee frequently
    Extreme heartburn
    Congestion
    More spit(tmi/saliva)
    Bloated
    Very moody(boyfriend thinks im a witch)
    Different taste in food
    Hot flashes or body temp change.
    Shortness of breathe(feels like someone has a string around my lungs)

I highly feel pregnant. Even without the symptoms. I just have a feeling that im pregnant.
    Theres alot more symptoms but those are just the main ones.
    If anyone can please help me or let me know if they never got a bfp until after 5 weeks or so. The doctor isnt wanting to help me. Only wanna put me on birth control so i come to the internet for help! If anyone can give me some advice please let me know! Going to th ER tomorroW So i will update everyone! Thanks and god bless.

2. Crazycatwoman

Crazycatwoman Well-Known Member

didnt want to read and run......

I hope you can get some answers from A&E x

An ultrasound scan maybe but it could be too early to see anything xxx

3. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I would trust the blood test. It's possible you had a chemical?

4. maybe baby

maybe baby Well-Known Member

When was your last af?

Have you had any bleeding?

Did you take other tests as the one you used gives false positives.

Xx

5. WannaBeAMommy9

I had the blood test a few weeks ago.
    I think it was to early to tell.
    I really belive im pregnant. Ive also had bad popping ears! If anyone can relate please tell me so i can calm down a bit.

6. Eryinera

Eryinera Well-Known Member

I'm not sure hun. It's possible you had an early loss or just ovulate late I guess. I'm not sure why the doc would want to put you on birth control if you are ttc! With the tummy pain I'm surprised he didn't send you for a scan to make sure nothing was in the wrong place.

7. CoachQueenie

CoachQueenie Well-Known Member

How long after the positive test was the blood test? A blood test would show a pregnancy very early so chances are it wouldn't be too early to tell.

"HCG can first be detected in a blood sample about 11 days after conception. Levels of hCG continue to double every 48 to 72 hours. They reach their peak around eight to 11 weeks after conception"

Why does the doctor want to put you on birth control? I've also never heard of ear popping being a pregnancy symptom. Have you done a pregnancy test recently?

8. WannaBeAMommy9

Yes a blood test should show early but see at the time i didnt know if you pee before a blood test all your hcg goes out.
    Well i did a urine test and then a blood test in less than an hour an both were negative. I got 4 positives last week and they kept getting darker but i took a test a few days ago and it was negative.
    So idk whats going on. Ive read its very rare 2 out of 5 women have low hcg and dont get a positive until later on..
    Im trying to get a ultrasound so i know for sure.

9. WannaBeAMommy9

Also i checked my cervix(tmi) but its bloated and high. Sort if swollen, Feels like very puckered lips,!

10. WannaBeAMommy9

I had a misscarriage.

11. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

I would say that peeing has nothing to do with the HCG in your blood? You should be fine on that front.

You could have had a chemical pregnancy (I had 3 BFP's then started to bleed then a negative BFP) or you could have had dodgy tests to begin with.

Sorry I can't really offer anything positive.

12. jerago

jerago New Member

Hi WannaBeAMommy9

I am so sorry to hear that! I hope you are ok!

I think I am in a similar position. In Feb 2016 I found out I had had a missed miscarriage. I had a D&C soon after and went months without a period. In July my FS gave me medication to force a period, and in Aug I had my first natural period right on 28 days after the forced one. Before finding out in December that we were pregnant I was on a strict 28 day cycle.

Now, I am on cycle day 42, I have had 2 negative blood tests and I am supposed to be going on medication that is unsafe in pregnancy. I don't want to start taking it until I am sure but the doctors keep telling me that the bloods are 100% accurate. How can they be so confident that I am not when clearly there is a chance I am according to a lot of women on these forums?

Frustrated and feeling a little crazy here!

13. WannaBeAMommy9

I can complelty understand girl. I dont belive it was a mc because i didnt bleed alot at all i have a dr appointment on wednesday at 11 so i will update and let everyone know what he says.