Low "bump"

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
So I now have work mate watching my impending "bump". She seems to think it's low and therefore I could be team blue. Will be interesting to see if her theory is right lol

My bumps always been quite low and I'm team pink!

Hey hun I don't think the way u carry ur bump matters I'm quite high and I'm having a boy what people forget is every woman is different and everyone carries different xxx

I had never heard anything about the high or low bump thing until work last night. Just found it interesting what she tought lol As long as baby is fit and healthy, boy or girl doesn't really matter xx

I was gonna say low is pink and up n out is defo blue. My bumo with oz was blatant boy bump!

you have got to think your bump will start out low to begin with then creep up as baby gets bigger x

Im team blue & my bump is low & all front xx And I am loving it!! :) I am so so proud of my bump xxx

I had a low bump that was all up front with my daughter. You couldn't tell I was pregnant from the back, until I turned sideways and blocked out the sun!!
This time I seem to be expanding sideways, but I expect that's because all my muscles are stretched already. Or maybe i'm team blue?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back