Low blood pressure

Toria111

Reaction score
So, I've not been well the last few days with morning sickness. Everything I've eaten and drunk today has come back up. So had a friend take the kids for a few hours. Got up feeling much better. Had lunch, which stayed down. Then all of a sudden I got dizzy and my eyes went blurry. Got the blood pressure machine out and it came up 97/57. Had a bit of a panic, ate some chocolate biscuits and sipped on some coke. But can't get hold of midwife and have to wait for a drs ph appointment at 4.

Anyone else had this?

I have low BP- not low enough at the moment however I've always had a lower BP Than I should

Can't really help- just await that appointment x

I get occasional low BP. I find by drinking water - big glasses bring it up again

With previous pregnancies I've had high blood pressure at times, so this is all new to me. Just had an ice lolly and 2 chocolate biscuits, and its up to 104/63. I'm sipping water too.

My mw took my bp and it was low but she said its nothing to worry about and it's common in the early stages of pregnancy.

Xxx

Dr said I'm dehydrated and prescribed me anti sickness tablets. Didn't even have to ask!

That sounds right. Low bp is often caused by not drinking enough which is why drinking water swings it up.

Yes lots of water and make sure you eat regularly too! I've never had low bp in the past but have had it the last few weeks too

Mine was 100/60, and midwife didn't comment. I don't get light headed etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back