Low and lonely

bbee

Reaction score
Ever since every thing has gone down hill with the boyfriend I am feeling extremely lonely and low. I just find myself crying all the time and I just feel a little bit lost. I try and cheer myself up but I just can't. I should be celebrating my year anniversary with my boyfriend tomorrow but now were not. I just feel so sad :'(

Xxxx

Aw I'm so sorry you feel like this :( do you have any nice girlie friends you could do something with to help cheer you up x

He sounds like he is being a bit of a prat at the moment hun, he may just need some time out to come round to the shock of being a parent etc but if he doesn't change then I honestly think you and bubs are better off without him. I know that doesn't help with how you are feeling though, relationships can be tough and heartbreaking at the best of times never mind when you are pregnant, maybe a bit of space will make him realise what is important to him? x

Oh chin up chicken, you've got all of us here - not the same as some man hugs but we come a very close second!

Just remember why you are doing this and having the time apart and hopefully you will see the benefit when he has sorted himself out. You've got little bubs to keep you smiling

xx

Thanks ladies:)
There is people I can talk to I just don't want them to know unhappy if you know what I mean :-( I've spoken toy bestfriends and they've been supportive but I just feel low :-( xx

Im not really sure what advice I can give but I didnt want to read and not say anything. Pregnancy is difficult to begin with, nevermind when your boyfriend isnt supporting you. You seem like a girl who has got your head screwed on right, just remember that although you dont have him right now, you have your baby! That is the thing to focus on right now. Draw support from the people around you who love and care about you, but i realise its difficult to talk about these things as sometimes its difficult to admit when the situation isnt as perfect as you want it to be, and having to share that with people is a hard thing (trust me, ive been there and done that).

I just hope that this lonely time passes and that if you and your boyfriend can make this work, great! But likewise if not, that is equally fine because sometimes these things happen in life, and us women are strong and can overcome these things with a smile on our face and you and your baby will be happy!

x

Y'know what you should do sweetie? Get out there with your mum!

Have a girly day out shopping, have some fun, grab some lunch out, have a gossip and cry on her shoulder if you have too!

Your mum is your best friend, she'll sort you out! :) xxx

Y'know what you should do sweetie? Get out there with your mum!

Have a girly day out shopping, have some fun, grab some lunch out, have a gossip and cry on her shoulder if you have too!

Your mum is your best friend, she'll sort you out! :) xxx

thats true :) sounds good to me!!xxx

Awww hun I hope you feel happier soon. Just remember your baby will love you and need you and you'll be besotted with them too! Big hugs. Xxxx

Don't be lonely you have people who care here xxx

ah hun, chin up and look to the future, things may be abit crap now but better to find out your guy is naff now than later, your gonna have a baby and be a great mummy and you have so much to look forward to you dont even know. bloke can come or go and trust me it wont matter a bit as he wont be the most important thing in your life.

I totally agree with the ladies , have some time with your mum, that is a great idea, shell be there for you, and keep on trucking , your doing all the right things for your baby now, hope your boyfreind sorts his head out too xx

Thanks ladies, you're so supportive! Don't know what id do without this forum!! Thank you !cxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back