Love my Doppler

twinkle90

Reaction score
Absolutely Love it! I only use it a few mins..took me a while to find heartbeat 2nd time..but found it! And can hear when it moving around a kicking. Just love it! I know the AngelSounds Doppler has had crap reviews but is working for me xxx

My angel sounds works brill.. Picked baby up from 10 weeks!! :D x

Mine has not been the best. I am getting a strong pulse from me and very muffled to find baby.

Went to midwife yesterday and she found it so relief!!

I did find my pulse a few times. But i think you can tell which is babys and which is your own...its amazing hearing babys. I just love it xxx

All depends on which way baby is facing at the time.. Mine seem to face the right way alot. But sometimes when im listening I hear it turn over and then it's heart goes quiet :) x

I love my angel sounds doppler. Holly is right, if podge is facing backwards I only get the placenta.

Happy listening xx

I didn't find it with the AS doppler until this week, so 14 weeks but it's amazing isn't it! :)
So glad I have it now!

I love the angel sounds too but I'm panicking about if it could damage baby if you use it a lot??

I've used it twice, Sat and Tue. Took a while to find heartbeat but only listened a few mins when I did.. Does it matter if you use it for a longer time due to locating heartbeat??

Might stop using mine as much as worrying about effect on baby!

Xx

I love the angel sounds too but I'm panicking about if it could damage baby if you use it a lot??

I've used it twice, Sat and Tue. Took a while to find heartbeat but only listened a few mins when I did.. Does it matter if you use it for a longer time due to locating heartbeat??

Might stop using mine as much as worrying about effect on baby!

Xx

I don't think there's any evidence of it hurting baby..
It may agrivate the baby as when I use mine it kicks and punches at it.
So nothing to worry about :)

Just don't use it all the time and for long periods.
Xx

I found my baby's heart beat on angel sounds for first time today! Couldn't find it until I swapped the headphones over to my iPod ones but then it was really clear, lost it after about a minute though, think baby must have turned over! X

I found my baby's heart beat on angel sounds for first time today! Couldn't find it until I swapped the headphones over to my iPod ones but then it was really clear, lost it after about a minute though, think baby must have turned over! X

Yeah I only use my iPhone earphones! The ones in te kit are poop!! :)
Xx

I swapped the headphones too. Can hear it better too xxx

Ooo I didn't think about changing the headphones to make it clearer! I'll definitely be doing this.
I think it definitely does aggravate, lots and lots of kicking noises!
How often do you guys use yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back