"Love from X, Y and BUMP!"

LouiseB

Reaction score
That is what my cousin and his wife apparently consider as an appropriate way to announce their pregnancy.

In my xmas card.

On xmas day.

Due in July. A lovely summer baby like what i wanted.

They weren't even trying. Just got a puppy. Yay.

I feel so tired all of a sudden...

Awww huni!! *hugs* I'm sure they cuda been a bit more tackfull with what your going though :( next year will be you year and that baby will be extra special!!!

awww hun thats not a great feeling :(
big big :hug: louise x x x x

ouch!! hope ur ok louise, it will be your turn soon hunny! xxx

Aww hunni, bug hugs to you xxx

I feel a little like that at the mo. Since losing Ethan I feel like people are rubbing my face in it. It's like 'oh look at my HEALTHY baby boy' and it really hurts. I know that's not what's meant by it but it still bloody rips me apart. I should still have my little man in my tummy, feel totally robbed!

I must admit I wouldn't put that in an Xmas card, especially if people didn't know I was pregnant and that was my way of announcing, each to there own I suppose...

wow very tackful, ahhhhh when u have ur gorgeous lil IVF baby it will feel sooooo much more special. Skywrite it!! xx

That's just odd in my eyes, take it with a pinch of salt!

Hope you had a good Xmas.

xx

I have to admit that I did this in our cards too... but to my knowledge none of our friends are TTC, and they all know we're pregnant already, as we're due February.

I just hope I haven't offended any of them by putting that in.... Thank you for opening my eyes to that, and sorry you've been made to feel that way :( :hugs: xx

I have to admit that I did this in our cards too...

I just hope I haven't offended any of them by putting that in....

Aww no, don't be daft Heulyn :) It my problem, not theirs. I'm not offended. They are happy and whatever floats their boat.

I'm sure to all the none ttc'ers it was an amazing surprise to find in their xmas card and i wouldn't want them to ever know it was a slap in the face to me ;)

It's not their fault, or your fault :hug:

awww louise ur so sweet, ur a good person I can see that from ur posts. You'l get a BFP sooner or later i knows it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back